What's Wrong With The Sport Soccer?

GNBRETT

Registered
who ends a game in a tie? that is so gay! either go to sudden death or PK's. we both won....yayyyyy! so stupid! and whats up with US soccer team uniforms? their the ugliest uniforms in the entire world cup. they look like France NOT the USA. where are stars or somthn. smh rant over....:whistle:

It's also played by a bunch of acting, diving poofter premadonnas!
Soccer, spending an hour pretending you're hurt...
Rugby, spending an hour pretending you're not hurt...
Hate soccer, which is a shame as the sport itself is actually good.

Don't worry the NFL season will start soon enough and this "futbol" that you speak of will be all but forgotten :laugh:

You should watch the Premier League here in England if you can get it on the television it's really exciting.
You can see some of it on Youtube.
Watch Man City vs QPR the last 5 mins.

3 points for a win 1 point for a draw.
20 teams who play home and away, Three of which get relegated at the end of the season, top four go in the Champions League for the next season playing other clubs from Europe.

I agree that it spoils it with all the rolling about pretending to being injured.
Certain Countries do it more that others.

I support West Ham United.
Were moving grounds in 2016 from our old ground to the Olympic Stadium.
Wish us luck for next season we were rubbish last season.:laugh:

and the worst offender is Ronaldo..... thats what separates him from Messi. Messi is a classy player that play with heart and NEVER dives, ever!!!!! Ronaldo is a tru premadonna and dives and puts on oscar performances overtime someone bumps him. ppl like him ruin the sport of soccer. soccer players are for the most part the biggest pansies in any sport.

this was awesome.... "Soccer, spending an hour pretending you're hurt... Rugby, spending an hour pretending you're not hurt..."

It's also played by a bunch of acting, diving poofter premadonnas!
Soccer, spending an hour pretending you're hurt...
Rugby, spending an hour pretending you're not hurt...
Hate soccer, which is a shame as the sport itself is actually good.

I doubt many here could chase a ball for ninety minutes in he Brazilian rain forest without passing out.
It's harder than it looks.

I doubt many on here could walk for 90 minutes straight in the Brazillian Rain forest but that's besides the point.... Soon as somebody gets breathed on in soccer they are flailing their arms falling down and writhing in pain as if they got hit with a stun gun. They are so focused on flopping and getting a call that they don't even bother trying 2 make a play :banghead:

Back in the day before HD television and super in depth replay these clowns could get away with all that bullchit nowadays we can see it 4 what it is and it is just looks flat out pathetic and is an embarrassment 2 the sport!!

I doubt many here could chase a ball for ninety minutes in he Brazilian rain forest without passing out.
It's harder than it looks.
I doubt anyone here can dunk a basketball from the free throw line either but then again no one here is a professional basketball player getting paid millions...

Our houseful of 7 all watched this game and we enjoyed it, right up until the end when I said "Come on US, do not let them tie this in the last 30 seconds!!" and damn if they didn't :banghead:

I've never been a soccer fanatic, and never watched World Cup soccer, but I've actually enjoyed these games...maybe that's just me :D

I like World Cup soccer for the same reason I like the Alpine Skiing or Tour de France. It politely pits countries against each other. Love it when Natl pride comes into play. USA vs Germany uh duh....

Brazil barely squeaked it out today on a miss by Chile. Not just that a stadium or a city or a state is watching like when the Florida Gators or Yankees play. This is World Cup. Try getting something done in any one of these entire countries when they are playing. Time stands still. Think you could have gotten a taxi today in Brazil when the game was on? Probably not. :)

yea and it is the only TRUE world competitive sport. wen u win the world cup u really are the world champion. wen a team from the NBA, NFL, NHL or any pro baseball team wins they really aint the WORLD champion cause their not playing against the world. soccer on the other hand really does pit one country against the other which is why its the worlds most popular sport.

still the biggest bunch of pansies I've ever seen play a pro sport but nonetheless they are incredible athletes and unlike football or baseball ull never see one thats fat and outta shape....:whistle:

I like World Cup soccer for the same reason I like the Alpine Skiing or Tour de France. It politely pits countries against each other. Love it when Natl pride comes into play. USA vs Germany uh duh....

Brazil barely squeaked it out today on a miss by Chile. Not just that a stadium or a city or a state is watching like when the Florida Gators or Yankees play. This is World Cup. Try getting something done in any one of these entire countries when they are playing. Time stands still. Think you could have gotten a taxi today in Brazil when the game was on? Probably not. :)

Watched both games today and enjoyed them...not sure why anyone would have so much hatred for a sport, but then again I do hate watching golf :dunno:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Watched both games today and enjoyed them...not sure why anyone would have so much hatred for a sport, but then again I do hate watching golf :dunno:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII
no hate. jus criticism. ever go to a baseball, hockey, football, basketball, tennis etc... game and see the game end in a tie? what was the point of playing? its no different then 0-0 like it is the first minute of the game.

Never been a fan of soccer. Although there are some very exciting moments they are too few and far between.

Is that your only issue with futbol, you ok!

game is a soap opera

I will never go and sit through or watch on tv a soccer game

If they clean it up I could get into it

Banned for life you do that to soccer players it will end that stupid injury faking instantly.

Back