howdy from nyc

kickyoazzz

Registered
hello everyone!!
picked her up last saturday. been lurking around, figured i'd sign up and say hi when i finally took a pic. well, i must say, she is a beast. im so happy.

bertha.jpg

Welcome...... NYC huh? Eagles are gonna "put in on" the Giants tomorrow.!!!!!

guns.gif
G I A N T S

Welcome to the Org ... and nice lookin' bike! I lived in the Big Apple for about three years--Upper East Side; worked in Midtown. Where do you keep her in the city?

welcome to the .org! nice bike man-now get those silly reflectors off!

oh, and if you got any more pics of that 350Z behind ya, throw'em up!

(BigDiesel @ Sep. 16 2006,09:05) welcome to the .org! nice bike man-now get those silly reflectors off!

oh, and if you got any more pics of that 350Z behind ya, throw'em up!
the reflectors dont really bother me that much. besides, i got pulled over one time on my cbr, cops gave me some lame bs reason, said i didnt have my reflectors. they let me go, but i dont want to give cops another reason to pull me over.

Welcome.

There's no law requiring reflectors so screw 'em. Besides... the reflectors and the mudflap have been proven to slow the bike down!!!

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 16 2006,16:55) Welcome.

There's no law requiring reflectors so screw 'em. Besides... the reflectors and the mudflap have been proven to slow the bike down!!!
D*mn ... and I thought they ADDED 5 hp!
crazy.gif

(05 Busa LE @ Sep. 16 2006,15:57)
(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 16 2006,16:55) Welcome.

D*mn ... and I thought they ADDED 5 hp!
crazy.gif
Only on the 14! hehe!

Back