howdy from nyc

hello everyone!!
picked her up last saturday. been lurking around, figured i'd sign up and say hi when i finally took a pic. well, i must say, she is a beast. im so happy.

bertha.jpg

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
Welcome to the Org ... and nice lookin' bike! I lived in the Big Apple for about three years--Upper East Side; worked in Midtown. Where do you keep her in the city?

(BigDiesel @ Sep. 16 2006,09:05) welcome to the .org! nice bike man-now get those silly reflectors off!

oh, and if you got any more pics of that 350Z behind ya, throw'em up!
the reflectors dont really bother me that much. besides, i got pulled over one time on my cbr, cops gave me some lame bs reason, said i didnt have my reflectors. they let me go, but i dont want to give cops another reason to pull me over.

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
Welcome.

There's no law requiring reflectors so screw 'em. Besides... the reflectors and the mudflap have been proven to slow the bike down!!!

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 16 2006,16:55) Welcome.

There's no law requiring reflectors so screw 'em. Besides... the reflectors and the mudflap have been proven to slow the bike down!!!
D*mn ... and I thought they ADDED 5 hp!
crazy.gif

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
(05 Busa LE @ Sep. 16 2006,15:57)
(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 16 2006,16:55) Welcome.

D*mn ... and I thought they ADDED 5 hp!
crazy.gif
Only on the 14! hehe!

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tellu1999