Howdy everyone

pilotgirl

Registered
Hey everyone!
No I don't ride a 'Busa, but I sometimes ride with one or two. I ride a 1992 Rothmans Honda NSR 250 two stroke sushi-cycle. I know its "just a 250" but ask Revlis if I can keep up. Sure y'all blast me in the straights, but gimme a corner or two and I'm back on your tail! Anyway, it's a great site you have here and it's always nice to see so many like-minded rpm junkies. Ride safely everyone!

Welcome! I don't know about your bike but, I knew a guy with one of those two strokes and it was a cool toy.

Welcome aboard!
smile.gif

Hello again pilotgirl! Sorry I had to bail on you & Revlis but I totally forgot I had a service scheduled today.
sad.gif

Perhaps next week or Mon?  
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "946"|1085890718 -->

Welcome to the site pilotgirl

You sure you wanna brag about being able to keep up with revlis in the twisties? sounds kinda easy to me?
poke.gif

Anyhow, hope you enjoy!

Oh no.....you ride with Rev.....that dude's a total wuss......one of the worst riders on the board, I don't even know why we let that dude hang with us, he's a total embusament!!

Welcome to the board......nice knowin more ladies feel comfortable enough to join, we have a few very nice girls aboard already.....more the merrier.....you ever have any problems, and the wuss will take care of it for ya....I'll back him up all the way.

Oh yeah wuss..........just kiddin bro

tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Welcome to the board! Since you don't already have a 'Busa, this is your first step towards that end! And it won't be long before you ask whether or not you should get an '04 or wait and see the changes for '05, then make your decision and post pics of your new 'Busa!
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the board ... if you're riding with Rev and his crew, sounds like you'll be a Busa owner soon enough ... and it's okay to post pics of your NSR ... we like pics here!

Welcome to the board.
beerchug.gif
It sounds like your heading into our maddness. It won't be long before your riding a Hayabusa. I bet rev will let you ride his, but be worned, once you ride it you will love it!
cool.gif

Welcome to the insanity. Now, post pics of yer ride... As Net Nanny (Revlis) puts it, we're chimps for photos here.
wink.gif

Welcome.  

I know I am shamless but...
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085925372 -->

Welcome and remember it don't matter what you ride, it is the riding that counts.

Howdy...............go ahead..............make the leap....................get a bus!!!!!
Welcome!!!
smile.gif

Back