Need to go for a ride...

Duanne

Registered
Seems like lately all I can think about is my 2012 Busa. Every time I go to the garage, she is sitting there saying ride me, ride me but unfortunately there is two feet of snow and it is minus 20. Looks like she is just going to have to sit there and wait for spring to come. Once spring is here I am going to bark her to life, and ride her hard and fast, lol. The wife can't know though, she thinks I ride her like a moped. Happy New Year everyone!

I know what you mean. I've had a couple of opportunities to ride this week but riding 100 miles through the canyons with a chance of rain/snow and temps in the high 30's to low 40's just didn't sound like a lot of fun. Still might take her out this afternoon if it gets up to the low 60's as forecast.

Yeah, the itch has got me big time to go for a ride, but I don't think even a set of chains will help me up here.

Its done nothing but rain here. We were supposed to hit up the dragon yesterday but rain and cold stopped that. 25-40 is in the forecast.

Two rides today. One for lunch and to stretch her legs , the other was for pure pleasure :laugh:

Felt warm, very cloudy.

Went out for a few hours this afternoon....79 and sunny:moon: However I must add, I spent 3 hours trying to find a good road to run with little luck. If I had my choice of riding back home around the blue ridge mountains in 30 degree weather today or flat roads and nice weather.......mountains for sure.

Just got back in after only about 60 miles though. Got a late start and it was only in the 30s. But that keeps me from needing to put it on the tender.

Back