Hey guys!

MzBusa

Registered
Hey everyone!  Been a while.  Absolutely missed the bike this summer!  I did get to ride a few weekends ago on my hubby's little 1000  
biggrin.gif
  A friend offered to let me ride his busa, but not quite comfortable with doing that.  They'd probably never see it again.  
cool.gif

Hey VABusa, are you keeping these guys straight?

Here's an updated pick of the twins!  
Dylan & Cody
DSC01740.jpg

Everyone ride safe!!

Cute picture. I love the two different expressions on them. Keep an eye on the one on the right, I think he"s up to something!
biggrin.gif

I don't know you.....but you have a great looking pair of kids.

nice to meet you.  Vinny

Those expressions are priceless!!!

laugh.gif
lets play add the caption!!

Cody says, sorry bro I couldnt hold it but I feel better

Dylan says, DUDE!!! and is trying to get away!!

Sorry could resist.
smileyexhibit.gif

Hey Cathy!!!! Great to see you on here
smile.gif

The twins are so adorable and have gotten so big!!!

I have given up keeping these guys straight...I'm just along for the ride now!
all_coholic.gif

So, when are you buying yourself a new Busa?!

Thanks everyone!

They are definately getting their personalities!

Depending on how things go and when I get time, hopefully in the next couple years. I have my husband's bike to ride whenever I want, but there is no time with these two. There will be more time when they getting bigger!
You guys had any VA rides this year?

We've had a couple of rides...had several head to my little town several weeks back...

There's a fall ride planned...the final route hasn't been nailed down, but I think it's in the mountains...

You're right...when the boys get older, you'll have time to ride again
smile.gif

Everything okay though? How's your Dad?

Michelle - My dad is doing really good for someone who fell 2 stories onto his head. He was up on my roof a couple months after it happened. Very hard headed obviously!

This are going good. I'm still not working, so I try to get away and have baby free moments as much as I can. Which is not much. But they are mobile now. So I am always on my toes! Not looking forward to the day when they go in two different directions!
How's your back?

Great news about your Dad! He's one tough guy
smile.gif
I'm so sorry I forgot to check in with you about him...as soon as I saw you on here, everything came flooding back and I remembered your Dad had been hurt...glad he's doing well...
smile.gif

My back is okay...I guess...lol I feel like I'm 80 some days, but getting used to it
laugh.gif

smile.gif

Back