how young is to young

werdkat

Registered
So my lady and the kids are out with me at fudruckers eating. MMM. They are being great, the kids lol no jenn, so we decide to go to toys r us. Man have they got some cool things. Well, we get back toward the power wheels and things and the 5 yr old gets crazy cause they "Have bikes like your busa!" I smiled...it is okay, that it doesn't look like my busa. Infact it was a RC-51 replica which looked hot. Well I pull it down off the shelf going to get him to sit on it and his little 2 yr old sister hops out of momma's hands and jumps on it. Starts grining and makes reving motors sounds while twisting the throttle.

I was gleaming from ear to ear...so she took pics. Unfortnately we walked away empty handed. They wanted 299 for them and they weren't even gas. So jake will be getting prolly a fiddy or something for christmas/birthday instead of one of those. Anyway here are the pics hehe

members.cox.net images missing

Cute pics.
smile.gif

Never too young...Just make sure you hide the keys to the Busa
laugh.gif

Nice pics
cool.gif
My "little" girl is 16 now
wow.gif

I agree, never too young.

My now 14yo started riding on the gas tank of the Ninja around the block with her bicycle helmet on when she was 2. Granted, my feet were pretty much on the ground the whole time but she's totally addicted to 2-wheeling. I'd rather my kid be addicted to horsepower than anything else.

I was addicted to horse power as a kid and tunred out ok.

Of course it was the four-legged horse power.....

I grew up on bikes as well. Mom was 8.5 months preggy with me until she stopped riding. Then pops rode me around up until he sold his kawi I was around 7. Then it was dirtbikes. Yeah I am going to get them both addicted to horsepower and bikes....keep them off other things.

Back