How would I know this?

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok so I get up to get dressed for the day and the Mrs asks me WHY I insist on wearing the wrong socks all the time.. I go "Huh?"

Socks have to match your pants... "huh? I thought they had to match shoes"

Then she goes put on the right belt too... "Huh? belt match pants right?" "NO! should match shoes"

Well crap how am I supposed to know this, never told in school and home economics for guys was not acceptable in the 60's and 70's unless you were "one of them"

Then she proceeds to tell me about stripes and prints and all I hear is "blah blah blah"

Underwear are one size smaller than your pants, your belt is one size larger than your pants...

WELL WTF why not just make this easy and make them the same size so I can buy this crap easier....

She just smiles at me...

She then goes... BTW I really love your BIG feet.........
wtf.gif

Oh no...  I thought it was Labor Day - I've been doing it all WRONG!
You know what, I think it is Labor Day.... I think I confused myself today, since I normally make a big deal about it to mess with the wife - and I change up the day.

"Oh my.... she is NOT wearing white pants after Quanza.... What is this world coming to!" and she'll say "Labor Day, you @*)( !!" LOL

I figure I'm having a good day when I can find clothes in my closet that still comfortably fit me

and they are clean to boot
woot.gif

Weekends are pajama days
ThumbsUp.gif

I have a black pair of boots and a brown pair of boots that will go with anything in my closet. I only have gym socks because no one can seem them in my boots and they work with tennis shoes too.

women over complicate everything. it gives them purpose in between popping out babies.
smile.gif

Back