I gotta do something about this!

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
I was riding along a building with highly reflective glass when look to my right and catch a glimpse of myself, and brother it was NOT pretty.

First: I gotta lose at least 20 lbs. or more. My big belly and the Busa gas tank look like two sumo wrestlers at full bump.

Second: I gotta get riding pants. I wear my work pants black shoes and white socks, yeah, white socks, crossword puzzle and a Bic pen in the back pocket, what a dork.

Pretty sad to see such a beautiful lady being ridden by such a doofus. The only thing that looks decent is my jacket and helmet.

I love to ride and I have fun but I have either to change my look or avoid highly reflective buildings.

It is easier to avoid the shiny buildings.

I know some of you photochoppers could have fun with the visual you got when reading this, so if you want, go ahead - get it out of your system.

So what do I look like?
Maybe one of these guys?
And of course the beautiful lady I ride, DOT..

ZUNE fail2.jpg

Goth CROP.jpg

frnt.JPG

IMG_0628.jpg

:rofl: 2 sumo wrestlers....good one.

Call up Nutrisystem, fork out the $$ (you're gonna eat that much $$ in regular groceries alone anyway), stick to the plan and I can guarantee you'll be down 20 by Bash time (if you're going). It DOES work, and no I don't work for them. But you HAVE to stick to their foods....no cheating!

Find somebody with the stomache flu and contract it.. When it passes, find somebody else and catch it again.
Poof there goes 20-30lbs!

South Beach Diet and Black Socks... believe me it works... I'm talking about the Diet... I don't know if the socks will really help.

hey that's gothapotamus :laugh:
white socks have to go. black always makes you look slimmer :whistle:

I thought striped socks made you thinner. That must be my problem. I gotta find some black socks to wear with my flipflops when I'm cruising on the beach

Holy Crap that second pic is FREAKEY, i hope that isn't what you look like.

I'm pic something like this:rofl::rofl: J/K man i had to you left it wide open!!!

pic19072.jpg

I was always a hefty kid. Here I am with my little brother – Tipper, one leg was quite a bit shorter than the other and hence the name. He was a blast at parties.

1.jpg

My sister and her friends, well not really friends, she was just delivering pizza to them and happened to get in the pic. Funny it’s the only pic I can find of her.

3.jpg

This is Mom leaning on her husband’s car. For some reason she always made me call him “Uncle Bobâ€￾.
Oh well.

4.JPG

Here is Uncle Jo-Jo. He died shortly after this pic was taken, he tried the same trick with a John Deere tractor tire. They say his head rolled around inside like a marble in a roulette wheel.

5.jpg

This was our last family reunion – Seems like there were a lot more people in my family when I was younger, go figure.
AH FAMILY – you gotta love em.

6.gif

Back