how to view the LARGE pics on MotoGP.com

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
If you are like me, you goto motogp site and click on the Paddock girls... er... the images of cycles from the last race. But then you get a small grid of pics to click and one medium size pic at the top. When you click that top pic, it opens a new window in front of you, but it is barely any bigger than the previous pic. Big woop. Thanks for nothing.

Now. If you use FIREFOX browser, like any virus fearing web savy net surfer does, you RIGHT CLICK in that opened picture and click VIEW IMAGE and poof! it opens THAT image by itself in its fully enlarged form.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!!

If the image is LARGE you can click on it again to resize it to full size to see it's glorious detail of the bikes running through the rain etc.

Example:
231390_._original.jpg

Internet Explorer 7 only gives you the option of SAVING the PIC, not viewing resized. But that can work to add to your collection also. **Firefox, of course, lets you save the pics as well

Do you suppose MotoGP carts around their umbrella talent, or just sources it out to the local model agencies? I better view more photos from more events to determine this....

I'd bet they hire local talent.
Though some of those girls look mighty good to be american!
I'm seein some Italians in there!
PLEASE post up more photos for further in depth analysis

Back