How to upload to Videos section?

Well it's there but somehow landed in the wrong place it's in track video

:banghead:

sixpack were logged into your youtube account when you copied what was in the share box???

Could be irrelevant not sure myself

Dam I missed the box to the right of the title that says where the upload goes :banghead:

Well I guess an Admin moved it to stunts:laugh: sorry about that was my first try at an upload in that section :(

Last edited:
Yeah, it's
- Busa does Wheelie[/url]

Busa does wheelie

I won't be suprised if you get it to work first try:laugh:
I just wanted try to start a "stunts" section, as I was gonna post it under "other videos"

I created a stunts catagory too, looks like Busa1166 got it working.

Last edited:
Well it's there but somehow landed in the wrong place it's in track video

:banghead:

:laugh: Thankyou sir! Maybe one of the mods can move it, and start a stunts section just for these:poke:
What exactly did you do differently than what has been mentioned previously?

:laugh: Thankyou sir! Maybe one of the mods can move it, and start a stunts section just for these:poke:
What exactly did you do differently than what has been mentioned previously?

As Cap posted Click on "share" copy and paste what comes out in that box into the URL in the upload video under title.

Don't forget to pick what category it falls into when its uploaded it's the box next to the title

As Cap posted Click on "share" copy and paste what comes out in that box into the URL in the upload video under title.

Don't forget to pick what category it falls into when its uploaded it's the box next to the title

That's what I did???
Problem must be on my end somewhere. I'll find out when we have another to post soon. Thanks again:thumbsup:

I know the video is there now, but I would like to able to post some in future.
I've tried everything suggested and nothing works!!!
I'm signed into youtube, it doesn't allow me to copy the URL from the share section. That URL listed is the same thing that I have typed into all 3 boxes in the videos upload section. All of the URL, the short version, and just what's after the = sign. In each box seperatley, all 3, and every combination. With and without the (YouTube)(YouTube)
Any ideas as to what the problem is, seems to be this computer?

You can't right click on the URL thats in the box that pops out when you click share???

You don't need anything else than that to post in the video section.

How about holding the left mouse button an scrolling over the url in the share box then right clicking to copy ???

If copy and paste doesn't work how about typing it word for word symbol for symbol???

:(

Last edited:
You can't right click on the URL thats in the box that pops out when you click share???

You don't need anything else than that to post in the video section.

How about holding the left mouse button an scrolling over the url in the share box then right clicking to copy ???

If copy and paste doesn't work how about typing it word for word symbol for symbol???

:(

Yep, tried all those. And when I right click and highlight the URL under share, copy isn't highlighted, and it won't let you do it. No matter, even when I hand type it any way or any box, it doesn't work.
Something strange going on, I really hate the computer I'm using anyway.
I thought I was doing it right all along anyway, oh well. Thanks for all the help.

Yep, tried all those. And when I right click and highlight the URL under share, copy isn't highlighted, and it won't let you do it. No matter, even when I hand type it any way or any box, it doesn't work.
Something strange going on, I really hate the computer I'm using anyway.
I thought I was doing it right all along anyway, oh well. Thanks for all the help.

What browser you using maybe ??? sorry I am not much for tech :( can you copy an past in other programs with out a problem???

I can highlight copy an paste anything on this page

Last edited:
What browser you using maybe ??? sorry I am not much for tech :( can you copy an past in other programs with out a problem???

I can highlight copy an paste anything on this page

Internet explorer, and yeah, I can copy and paste from other places fine. I swear it's this computer, I hate it for many reasons.

Back