How to upload to Videos section?

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
Seems pretty straight forward, but I can't get it to work. I've tried several times to upload a youtube video, but it says it doesn't recognize the URL, even when I cut and paste it.???

Seems pretty straight forward, but I can't get it to work. I've tried several times to upload a youtube video, but it says it doesn't recognize the URL, even when I cut and paste it.???

In the new videos section just use the link code not the embed code.. Its that simple...

I posted the URL for the youtube video after the =
And that same series of letters beween the (Youtube)(Youtube) as well as several other ways.

In the new videos section just use the link code not the embed code.. Its that simple...

That s what I meant i don't know the lingo:laugh:

This is your home PC not your PC at work right

I posted the URL for the youtube video after the =
And that same series of letters beween the (Youtube)(Youtube) as well as several other ways.

Last edited:
I'de like to upload a video to the "Videos" section, not directly into a thread.
It's a wheelie video from a few months back(I know, not everybody's thing) but I was hoping it could start out a small "stunts" section on there. So far it's all trackday stuff...which is great by the way.

Perfect, when you go to youtube there is an option for "Share" there will be a link that is showed then.. Copy that link and past it in the videos section and add your title and thats it...

I'de like to upload a video to the "Videos" section, not directly into a thread.
It's a wheelie video from a few months back(I know, not everybody's thing) but I was hoping it could start out a small "stunts" section on there. So far it's all trackday stuff...which is great by the way.

Soory about that sixpack :(

Perfect, when you go to youtube there is an option for "Share" there will be a link that is showed then.. Copy that link and past it in the videos section and add your title and thats it...

I'll try it, thankyou Captain.

No good either. It won't let me copy the link from the "share" option on the Youtube page. But it's the same link that I've tried several times and ways anyway.
I don't know what else to try.

Sixpack whats the youtube you are trying to get into the video section can you post a link?

Yeah, it's
- Busa does Wheelie[/url]

Busa does wheelie

I won't be suprised if you get it to work first try:laugh:
I just wanted try to start a "stunts" section, as I was gonna post it under "other videos"

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant see youtube at work. I will try to get you some screen shots later today.

Back