Cant figure out how to upload a pic

dbusa101

Registered
Im trying to post a pic of what came before the busa, and im just not having any luck! IT says uploading but then it gets about 50 % and just stops. Maybe someone can help

db,
My guess is that the pic you are trying to upload is too big. Go into your photo editor and try to resize it (I don't remember what the limit is), but if your pics too big....no worky. Make your pic a little smaller and see if that helps.

That would be the problem. Reduce the size and repost.

The picture size should be less than 200K to post. That's what I keep all of mine at (or under), and it works just fine.
beerchug.gif

Not sure on that one. Never tried u/l a scanned image. I do know, though, that scanned images are very large in size. If that's not the problem, maybe the u/l feature is looking for a specific file format. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Thanx for trying though, your right the size was much too large, but I did take care of that. Now I just need to figure out how to convert it to another type

RSD... your hillarious bro
laugh.gif

dbusa, When you scan your picture... Make sure to select only the portion of the scan that has the picture on it. Once its scanned in that way, it is generally saved as .bmp or .tiff. Open it in your Windows Picture Editor, and do a "Save As" JPEG. that should reduce the size of the image. If you find that difficult... you scan it as your comfortable, and email the pic to shenoyp_mysore@hotmail.com . I'll do what is needed and post it here if you want!

smile.gif

Back