How to remove front turn signals Gen 1?

cyclefarm

Registered
Quick question: What is the simplest way to remove front turn signals complete from gen 1? I've searched and couldn't find definitive answer. I really hate removing fairing panels! Thanks!

I know on the GEN II they come out from behind the top cowl fairing, so you might have to remove fairings buddy! Sorry.

Remove the nose cone to get the the bottom screws!

OK, that's what I figured. Simply remove several pushpins and screws and pry the plastic apart, not knowing if it's going to pop apart or break apart. One of the few things I don't like about this busa. My old Aprilia Mille was very easy to remove the panels, it had dzus fasteners and the panels were logical in the way they could be removed. Oh well, guess I'll stick with the orange lens' until next winter. Thanks for the answers.

Its really not to bad of a job. I just recently did mine because of a lower loose screw. Took about an hour and half to do it just because it was new to me and I didn't want to screw anything up.

I swapped mine out without removing front nose panel it can b done u jus need a short screw driver to remove screws!

You can do it by removing the lower panel and all the dash plastic. If I remember correctly, I used a combination of screwdrivers and a screw tip with a rachet on it to remove them both

Back