How to polish exhaust cans

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
Probably not many civilians know about Brasso, thought I would share this wonderful stuff with those wanting to clean polished or other metals such as exhaust cans.

Before:

DSC02205.JPG

Just bought that can at Lowe's.

If you can't see from the pics, the round lip of the exit was BLACK, it even cleaned the carbon right off!

Brasso does good work, but takes a little rubbin'. That dayum belt buckel still haunts me!
laugh.gif

Yep, I did not even know that stuff was still around. I used to buy old junker bikes in Highschool and used that stuff to shine them up nice and purty....

Wow, haven't seen a can of Brasso in a long time. I do have some Wright's around the house for the silver though.

They still have Tarn-X out there as well.

wow havent seen that stuff since i had to polish the brass at wendys hand rails during my college days

May be mistaken (frequent occurence) but I think Brasso also makes a Stainless steel polish! May be a little easier on the elbow.

Soldier Soldier i dont care you better not get that brasso everwhere.You have a Blemish Son Clean or give me 20..Ten Hut.. Stars and Stripes may give them class ,But all They do is kick our AXX .Sound off 1,2 .......
Could not Resist...

Back