How to handle a suicide jumper

Want'a Jump:dunno:, THEN JUMP :laugh:

Of course in China, you go to JAIL :rulez: for not paying your bills :whistle:

:rofl:
How ya doin? Nice to meet you.. Oh, you got some problems.. I see now GTF off the bridge. See you in Hell!!! :laugh:

Just read this... I probably shouldn't say it, but I thought it was funny. If you're gonna threaten to do it, then do it

My dad used to say never point a gun at anyone unless you intend so shoot them. Let's paraphrase, never threaten to jump unless you're going to do it... :whistle:

"Do you REALLY wanna jump? Well that's fine with me!"

--Wag--

Last edited by a moderator:
lol thats crazy.

trying to jump off??? or pushing him off??? seems to me they both need help one is sick an tired of life an is thinking of killing himself an the other is just sick an tired an is ready to kill the guy causing it:laugh:

You got admit if jumpers knew this how they would be treated there would be less jumpers.... spectators start yelling "The cops are on their way up to push you off better make up your mind quick cause they going to make it up for ya!":laugh:

Funny! But I get the guys point.... Backing up traffic for 5 hours. Time to go postal on the dude. What were the cops doing for 5 hours.

Funny! But I get the guys point.... Backing up traffic for 5 hours. Time to go postal on the dude. What were the cops doing for 5 hours.

Setting up the bag to catch him hopefully before some road rage guy snipes his ass making the bag quite pointless :rofl:

According to Xinhua, Chen wanted to kill himself because he had accrued 2 million yuan ($290,000) in debt from a failed construction project.

Do they not have bankruptcy law in China? Just do like we silly Americans do...file and walk away.

Back