How to download pictures

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
What's up everyone, I finally got a camera to take some pictures and download but just can't figure it out and could use a little help. I bought a Kodak C533 with easyshare and downloaded to that program but I can't download over to this site. Any help would be appreciated.
rock.gif

@ the bottom here Upload your file from your saved pics on your H drive! Or use a pic service and right click and copt from properties?

3Oud_JHml8Tm_vQSi3kbcE3pyPZ93pwR0300.jpg

you might have to resize them to upload them here if you have not allready done that. you can use pix resizer, search on goggle its free , i use the 33 percent setting or 50 percent settings on it when i resize.

Admin should say which is better for the org ? Upload, pic service URL What uses less space?
all_coholic.gif

Just dont post any ugly mug shotz like this j/k.
biggrin.gif

Uglymugphotos.jpg

a Google Picassa account works pretty nicely if you take the time to learn it a bit.. Picassa 2 has an importer, resizer, and a few preset filters for image editing that work great if you are not into P.shop.. it also has slide shows and a few other goodies...

Download Picassa2 first and follow the instructions..

easiest way to resize the pics I've found is to use "Paint" that is included on most PC's. Go to where you stored the pics, Right click on the pic then choose "edit" When the pic shows on the screen, it will be in the MS Paint program. Click on the "Image" word at the top of the screen, then "Stretch/Skew". Change the Horizontal and Vertical values to 50 in their respective boxes and click OK. If they aren't small enough, do it again with 75% Values. When done resizing, Click on "File" then "Save As" and use the original file tag but add a "2" to it or some other extension that let's you know it is the smaller version of the pic. After you do this a few times you'll find it takes less than 10 seconds per pic.
Good Luck

Man , I can remember the problems posting pics when I first joined , Lucky to have alot of members willing to help. Great group of people on the ORG !
beerchug.gif

Back