Trying to download a Brocks Map SUCKS

Bink

Registered
Ok so just got done installing my new exhaust and power commander. So I went on brocks website to download a map. Total Nightmare. After an hour trying to set everything up. And Nothing. I still can't get the program to install on my computer right any ways. This SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When did you buy the system ? They should have emailed you the maps. Then all you have to do is click one and save it into Pwr Comndr program.
After that is when you upload it onto Power commnader

I ordered it on monday But never recived an e-mail with maps just an e-mail with tracking number.

Ok I see. What you have to do is go to Brocks website and register in their forum as an owner . It will ask you for some info , not sure what as it's been a while for me.
After registration and confirmation you are an owner you should receive an email with maps from them .
Call EJ Markly tomorrow and ask him for help .
+1 (937) 912-0054
Tell him I gave you his name and he will tell you what to do and get you done .
:beerchug:

Did you have the Power Commander software loaded BEFORE you tried to download it from Brock...?

Ok I see. What you have to do is go to Brocks website and register in their forum as an owner . It will ask you for some info , not sure what as it's been a while for me.
After registration and confirmation you are an owner you should receive an email with maps from them .
Call EJ Markly tomorrow and ask him for help .
+1 (937) 912-0054
Tell him I gave you his name and he will tell you what to do and get you done .
:beerchug:

Thank you!!!!:bowdown:

Where are you trying to download maps from? Because the maps are only for registered and verified Brocks owners. You ask for them and they are sent to you. Brocks maps are not out there for anyone to go and download.

I never received an E-mail from brock with maps. I ordered the exhaust and power commander on the 16th and installed them on the 18th. I went to there website and signed up to there froums and after 3 pages of the same info still nothing. I am going to call them today.

Last edited:
Sell your pc on Ebay and find someone in your area that flashes, you will get the exact map for YOUR bike not some hit or miss maps that may or may not be okay... Just my .02...

Got everything worked out. Called them up and they walked me through everything and got my maps. Bike runs and sounds great. I am taking it to the dyno next week to fine tune it.

Thank for all the help.:thumbsup:

Back