How many of my oRg Brothers/Sisters are freezing?

It's 36 here now,I know this isn't very cold to some of y'all but it is for those of us down here in the south.

I'm just thankful I don't live where it snows or gets icy.

It was 18 this morning and temp is dropping through out the day with wind chills near 0 or lower. Oh and 10 1/2 inches of heavy snow to shovel off the driveway! I am thinking South is sounding nice this time of year. :bowdown:

In Oregon we had about 23 this morning with beautiful clear skies and forecast for about 50 for the highs today. Lots of sun the past 2 weeks, very unusual for this area and this time of year.

well its cold and this is whats going on outside my living room window :whistle:

backyardsnow.jpg

Ok, Zuk, Lycan, Sleepless, and Warbird. We need to take a road trip next Friday to someplace warmer. Anyone game?

My thermometer said 8, the news said -26 with wind chill. I walked a 1/2 block and felt like my face and ears had 1000 paper cuts.

just got home from hawaii. 100deg temp dif.
back to "frozen in the middle of Wyoming."
its cold, but this hollie is happy to be home:beerchug:

Currently 21 degrees with that being the weeks high tomorrow will be snow and 13. :moon: I hate winter.

A little warm, 33c = 92f, but very humid today..........:whistle:

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

snow snow why do you blow......here and there...makeing it unfair....get you lost....makeme boss...random ....beer .....whiskey.....korn.....twisted transistor@

Was running errands today with the wife and kids, took a picture of the temperature on the dash of the car.

Not a cloud in the sky. Strangest winter in the last decade. We were talking about planting the garden early. Last year we were sledding in the backyard on this date.

2011-02-06_14-31-04_621.jpg

2011-02-06_14-31-04_621.jpg

Back