How many of my oRg Brothers/Sisters are freezing?

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
This weather is just plain crazy...
-12 degrees F, with -36 degrees F in the form of wind chill here in parts of Ks. Some cities getting as much as 20 inches of snow. :banghead:

eh... 33 this morning.. high of 40's... thats what us Mississippians consider freezing.

Not as cold as its been here, around 30ish now, a night of freezing rain a nd sleet will help the morning commute.

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

I would be if I were home, it's -20 there but here in Iraq it's 85....wish I had my damn 'busa here with me!

Crazy thing is, it was just 72 F less then four days ago...
Meductic you sir stay safe cause I'm thinking you have no worries about being to cold.
Note to self Ft Lauderdale is the place to be when its cold here.

Its been high 20's and low 30's here. Today we got your warmer weather of 65f, but it will be back to the low 30's soon! Come on spring!

I'm at 13 degrees now, not gonna get much warmer until friday or saturday.
Texas is now having planned rolling blackouts due to the increased power load. Guess they didn't see that coming, :whistle: forcasted week of below freezing temps and they didn't figure on the cold increasing demand. I would have turned off all street lights before I turned off the heat in peoples homes.

I'm at 13 degrees now, not gonna get much warmer until friday or saturday.
Texas is now having planned rolling blackouts due to the increased power load. Guess they didn't see that coming, :whistle: forcasted week of below freezing temps and they didn't figure on the cold increasing demand. I would have turned off all street lights before I turned off the heat in peoples homes.

+1

Our power went out about an hour ago, but came back after about 15 minutes.

Update: Our power just went out again, just after I presses enter for my previous post.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Texas also can't seem to figure out that all bridges, overpass's and hills all need lots of sand and salt. Yet everytime we get ice and snow they act like it is a surprize.

Same here Bro, but not as bad. Currently 7. -11 wind chill. It was 76 here Saturday.

I got stuck this morning. I couldn't drive forward anymore so I put it in reverse and drove back home lol.

I would be if I were home, it's -20 there but here in Iraq it's 85....wish I had my damn 'busa here with me!

How is it 85 where you are. It is like 30-35 here in Balad. Been raining for like 3 days. I am freezing my butt off.

we have about 1 inch or more of solid ice on the roads. monday lots of traffic issues, tuesday all the same areas still have problems, and new areas are showing up due to more people trying to get to work. All these areas either didn't have any or not enough sand. Now the rolling blackout took out the DOT traffic camera command center------great planning.

Back