How many miles do you have?

07 with 2910 miles, daily driver back and forth to Mexico. It's nice to drive in between cars at the border check point....

07 herem g0t it as a gift on OCT 5 only 402 miles on it... Don't ride on the rain here in honolulu 'cause can't see where the huge pot holes are and don't ride on a suddy day 'cause is to hot...
firedevil.gif

board5.JPG

Started riding my 04 in april w/7500 mi. It's got 17,500 right now.Starting to get cool out,Not riding to work as much.

05' 23,500
super.gif

Time for an oil change, and some fresh spark plugs.....ya' more throttle tuning too......
super.gif

super.gif

05 with almost 10000 miles on it... i live on the Air Force base and have 1.5 miles to get to work, no riding buddies to ride with (anymore).

MeT38.jpg

I have a '07. A little over 4,000 miles in one month after purchase. Brought her home Sept. 26. Could have been a lot more. See, I work 6 days a week and have 2 kids to deal with on weeknights. You know, homework and stuff. I had a '01 R1 that I bought used in Oct. of '05. Put over 47,000 miles in two years until I sold it to get the '07 Busa.

Back