How loud is it?

too many toys

Registered
I have a chance to buy a used pair of Yoshimura RS3 slip ons and was wondering how loud they are. I am looking for some serious sound but dont have alot of money right now.

The RS3's I have heard first hand, were much louder than the R77s that I have on my K8. If they are cheap, I would try them. They are a great quality can, and should give you the sound you want.

I have heard a set. They are not loud at all. I'd have to say they were a MUCH improved sound over stock obviously but I wouldn't call them loud. If you're looking for a LOUD, inexpensive but quailty exhaust, I happen to have a Boz Bros B2 exhaust I'd be willing to part with. PM if you're interested.

I have a set on my '05 and they are nice cans, nice quality. I have removed the baffle insert and wouldn't consider them excessively loud, a nice rumble at idle and some but not an obnoxious or excessive amount of noise at higher RPM's. Must be getting old as I find the pirates who run open pipes on their twins bother me, feel like they give us all a bad name...:unhappy:

Back