How long with the 2008 be available?

dvdt

Registered
The reason I'm asking is because I need to buy a house first so I can have a garage to park it in.  A Busa parked under my covered two stall duplex drive would be stolen within a day.  Any ideas how much long I will be able to pic one out before they become scarce?

Steve

I think you will be fine, I seen 06 still avaliable, and 07. So you will be good for now, maybe even till March 09

Cool, I should be able to swing that. Everytime I see the orange/black at the dealership, my scalp starts to tingle. I need to get one
smile.gif

I saw all three colors lined up at http://www.gchonda.com/ . Expect to pay sticker for them. The last time I was there was about a month ago, and the orange/black had a small blemish on the tank near the ignition which I pointed out to them.

I want one so bad
smile.gif
Oh, well, hang on to the Vstrom for a while longer.

Steve

Steve.
If I were you, I would not wait too long for your K8. Due to the economy, Suzuki stopped all production about 6 weeks ago. In other words, what you see is what you can get! My local dealer was only able to get 2. I'm glad that I got my orange/black last October.

Steve, I would not wait to long before getting an 08. I had to drive from Dallas to Bartlesville, OK to get mine 3 weeks ago. Found one here in Dallas but they wouldn't deal on price. Bartlesville had the best price. Good luck, I also have the orange and black.

Back