It's so sad, I don't know how to describe it :(

Ryan

Registered
Guys, brothers, friends,

After 11 years waiting to buy a hayabusa, my baby got stolen yesterday afternoon from the parking down in my condo. It's like, a part of my body is missing. I feel like my heart is broken so bad that I've never had such a feeling before. I used to park my Busa at 4 level under the ground in front of my car. I had scorpion 900 alarm on the bike. My wife called me yesterday around 1 PM and she said that the alarm remote is buzzing. I asked her to look at the screen and she said it shows Tilt. I told my wife there's no way that the remote can catch the signal from 4 level under the ground all the way up to 37th floor. I asked my wife to go and check the parking. She phoned me back 5 mins later while she was crying. She said your bike is stolen. She knows the fact that how much I wanted the bike. I swear, you have no idea how many nights i used to go to the dealership close to my place late at night while they're close just to watch the hayabusa behind the window. Like a poor kid licks the cookies behind the window. Her pictures are all over my computer, my phone and I just can't believe the incident.
I'm telling this to you guys because I don't want any of my brothers experience the pain. Watch your baby like a hawk. Lock it with chain, make it as difficult as possible to be stolen.
I did all the reports and the video surveillance was able to catch the van and the licence plate. A f***ing white GMC Safari van. I have faith that cops can at least catch them. But probably she is in several parts and peices by now.

So sad,

Ryan

That sucks, man.

Do you have insurance?

Yes but I didn't get theft option. I never thought of some one will steal the bike while there is more than 80 cameras in the building. And now I can't claim it from the insurance. :banghead:

Sorry to hear that, I got a bike stolen from me also, I know how you feel. I hope they catch them.

Ryan im sorry to hear this,ive been there,theft ins. is a must,these bas.... will get theirs,i know that thats no help now but you never know ,they did get the plate.

so sorry to hear this! i hope they can find these scumbags and at least put them in jail...i wish they would get what they deserve!!!

Here's hoping the van doesn't come back stolen. Maybe you'll get your baby back. Good luck

I feel your pain... I had my first 08 Busa stolen off my screened in porch sitting between the two Harleys. I was home but never heard them ( dog either ) never did get it back. I did have insurance but no gap and I only had it four months so it was upside down. I had no leads for the cops, who I don't think cared a whole lot anyways.Now... I have Lo Jack, kryptonite chain and locks, mini garage with alarm, air horns and back up battery. It sucks that we have to go to the extreme to keep what we have.... good luck on the recovery.

That sucks I don't know what I would do if my bike was stolen. Have you seen any strange people hang around the building where you live. They had to been scoping it out.

That is horrible you have my deepest sympathies, freaking scumbags think they can just take what others work hard for. Makes me sick to my stomach! Good Luck I know you will have another.

I hate seeing someone that has a bike stolen. I hate thieves. Very sorry bro, always get the theft option.

That is horrible you have my deepest sympathies, freaking scumbags think they can just take what others work hard for. Makes me sick to my stomach! Good Luck I know you will have another.

I agree 100%

Sorry for your loss. I cant imagine how you feel.. I hope they get them and do like the old days.. you get cought we cut off your hands.. you cant steel if you don't have any hands. :guns:

Ppl that dont understand laugh at me when I'm out on my bike and ALWAYS park it were I can keep an eye on it.
At home, disc lock/overhead movement detector alarm/ bolted to the floor/locked garage/doggie and cameras. If they want mine they are gunna have to work real hard !
Sorry to hear bro, I had a car ripped off when I was 21, I've never forgotten that gut wrenching feeling !

that sux.

Do you have the license number? can you get a friend to run it for you?

Now, I dont condone all violence and you should probably let the law do their thing, but time is ticking....

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Freaking low lives. I'm so pissed off right now reading this.

You guys said it all so I really don't have much more to say except that maybe it was a blessing in disguise... It was better that she didn't catch the guys in the act or she might have gotten hurt.

It all comes back to us... good deeds and bad. You'll get yours soon and they will too. You lost something so I know you'll get something good in return. Hope it's a big bonus or something.

I thought I was the only weirdo to go to bike shops at night and stare inside and dream. I used to do that all the time.
I too had my baby stolen from me at Myrtle Beach, SC. I loved that bike so much. I used to talk to her. I ran out of the hotel in my underwear to see she was taken. I felt a deep depression come over me and didn't want anything to do with a motorcycle for about a year. Now I have another but its not the same.

Good luck and there will be another one.

Back