How long did you have to wait to vote ?

Voted 2 weeks ago.

And I guess despite spending $150 million dollars, you can't be Governor. :rofl:

Jerry Brown it is.

No matter what side any of us are on, it is nice to see money is not the end all.
You still cannot buy votes.

If I was her today I'd be sitting home thinking of all the stuff i could of brought with 150 million. ouch

:bump:

Well if what I just went thru is any indication of turnout it's gonna be big.
First time in many yrs I had to wait. Only for about 30-40 mins but it was the first time there was even a line where I vote. May have had something to do with the fact they only had four voting booths set up?
Not sure why with that many folks turning up there only four booths were set up?

How about y'all? Normal time? Normal lines or larger turnout?

This was my first time voting in the USA and I'm glad I did some research prior to going. I thought it was a this guy or that guy kind of deal instead of all the amendments we had to vote for here in Florida. I voted last week and It took me around 30 mins. Since the line was kind of long.

I like the pagentry and symbolence of it all, I will be voting this evening after I go home and pick up my daughter and take her to try and explain it's significance.

I waited about 15 minutes start to finish. Which is really good. The county I live in has a high voter turn out. In 2008 we had 94%.

It feels good to have it done. :)

I like the pagentry and symbolence of it all, I will be voting this evening after I go home and pick up my daughter and take her to try and explain it's significance.

That's awesome. I love seeing kids at the election center. It means parents ate trying to instill the value of it.

Also I like going in to vote an using a paper ballet. Early voting doesn't have the same appeal nor does mail in.

walked straight in, colored in my circles, and got my "i voted" sticker in less than 10 minutes :beerchug:

I'll be voting when I get back to town this evening. Usually just a few minutes waiting in line, but well worth it.

Wonder if we will ever get to a SECURE way to vote on line. we have become a lazy ass society anyway. So it could be a drive thru way of voting will little effort.

If someone is too lazy to find their way to the local polling location and spend a few minutes waiting in line, they should probably skip voting altogether.

Wonder if we will ever get to a SECURE way to vote on line. we have become a lazy ass society anyway. So it could be a drive thru way of voting will little effort.

Too easy to compromise (hack) the vote. No way. I still want you to prove you are who you say you are better (VOTER ID).

Anybody seen any fraud or intimidation tactics? I understand a bunch of ex-SEALS intend to watch the Black Panthers this year...

I took Adam and even let him color one or two in. All we had to do was connect a broken arrow so it was easy for him. He still thinks we voted for Tom and Jerry :laugh:
But he had fun and is now wondering why mommy and daddy aren't talking? :)

Not asking who for or how just curious how it is around the country ?
How long if at all did you have to wait in line or timewise to vote ?
I love where I live !
Zero time !
Walk in , show voter reg card , here's your ballot and there's an open booth .
Took all of ten minutes :cheerleader:

I was in and out in five minutes...................... "no comments from the peanut gallery either." :laugh:

Back