How great is it to be a............

Rongotti

Registered
Steelers fan? Wow they manage to get it done with defense every time. I am looking forward to a good Super Bowl! All the ish talking about Big Ben but the guy perseveres to make it to his 3rd Super Bowl in 6 years. I hope he can win his third, I think this will throw some water on the Tom Brady (who is also a great QB, I just dont like him lol) fire. Go STEELERS! :beerchug:

In the midst of our march to the AFC championship I almost forgot that we didnt start Big Ben until week 6 LMAO The Packers have no chance!
I would be willing to set up friendly wagers with either of you!
I will also refer you to this to define what exactly a "Packer" is
Urban Dictionary: packer

In the midst of our march to the AFC championship I almost forgot that we didnt start Big Ben until week 6 LMAO The Packers have no chance!
I would be willing to set up friendly wagers with either of you!
I will also refer you to this to define what exactly a "Packer" is
Urban Dictionary: packer

Check out #2... Those who live in glass houses.. :whistle:

Urban Dictionary: steeler

Also the Pack has been without over half of its starters since like week 2. :rulez:

Don't get us started on ROFLberger!

That is 2 (soon to be 3) Super Bowl ring wearing Roethlisberger to you! :)

I love the haters, this guy (who rides/wrode a busa, lets see Rogers try that) goes out partying and some chick trips cause he wont make her his girlferiend and all the sudden he is mud? Not in my book! I am single and try to take home a different chick every weekend, I am all for it! :beerchug:

He is actually a cool guy in person.

Back