What a beautiful Day!!

BusaPebbles

Registered
February 1st, 2009! I got to take a ride on my Busa for abotu 2 hours....and then I got to come home and watch the Steelers win the Super Bowl!!! What a great way to start February!!!!:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: We went out looking for a bike for the girl friend! Every ex 250 we have looked at is a joke!

:thumbsup: We went out looking for a bike for the girl friend! Every ex 250 we have looked at is a joke!

Here is a good looking one, but it's not for sale :)

2.jpg

February 1st, 2009! I got to take a ride on my Busa for abotu 2 hours....and then I got to come home and watch the Steelers win the Super Bowl!!! What a great way to start February!!!!:thumbsup:

It sounds like a great day, but how can we know for sure without pictures:):rulez8bn:

Yes...we've witnessed that IT CAN BE DONE!!! :rofl:

Glad you had a good day. :thumbsup:

I was going crazy cause I was flying from Puerto Rico and we had to wait unitl we were 1 hour from landing to get the signal from directv and we all watch until Arizona score w/ 2.00 left and we had to leave. I didn't know the scare until I got home around 11:45 pm.

Go Steelers

i was going crazy cause i was flying from puerto rico and we had to wait unitl we were 1 hour from landing to get the signal from directv and we all watch until arizona score w/ 2.00 left and we had to leave. I didn't know the scare until i got home around 11:45 pm.

Go steelers

yeah!!! Go steelers!!!!

I was trapped in a Jeep driving from DE to VA...saw tons of motorcycles and yes, I was jealous!!

Great Super Bowl though...got home just in time for kickoff!!!

Back