How does your job rate?

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
I found this when I signed on tonight.  2003 top 10 most dangerous jobs.  My job isn't one of them but I am thinking of building my own house and three of them involve building.
wow.gif

Here's the article

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075265714 -->

Soooo uhh where does computer systems engineer "fall" into this category? I mean heck I could fall carrying a monitor and embed my head into the monitor... oh wait, that falls into the category of natural selection and how stupid people are weeded out of the gene pool, never mind...

How about an Ordinance technician? Bah, there is no accidents anymore, so my job is pretty safe I guess.

I'm a farmer, so I work with a lot of heavy and potentially dangerous equipment. I guess I make the list.

mechanical engineer....nope no danger.... ahh well I ride a busa...thats dangerous enough.
laugh.gif

yeah!! i grew up living #9. my parents own some construction companies so that means all of us worked for em. it was fun but man do i have the scars to prove that list is accurate. ive seen some messed up stuff happen to people involving saw zaws, nail guns, sledge hammers, bolts and all sorts of stuff. its cool tho because u never know how your gonna hurt yourself that day
tounge.gif
. i remember being tired last summer and on accidently electricuted myself kinda bad. and my dad looked at me laughed and said" is your ass awake now?" hahaah i said um y...ya...yaa...yes haha, good childhood memories..
laugh.gif

peace

Soooo uhh where does computer systems engineer "fall" into this category? I mean heck I could fall carrying a monitor and embed my head into the monitor... oh wait, that falls into the category of natural selection and how stupid people are weeded out of the gene pool, never mind...
I'm in the same field...but the danger comes from my users ticking me off and having to feel the "wrath of Michelle" for messing something up!

...certainly not as dangerous as some of those other jobs though...guess I need to up my tactics!
biggrin.gif

i hear ya MATT_WRIGHT im a submariner and ive gone months under the atlantic ocean without seeing the sun, well if you include peering through a periscope?

im a bodyman not on the list but my job has dangerous longterm effects and does severe damage to your lungs if not careful
wow.gif

Back