How do you display your number

Ononewheel

Registered
Not your dial in. I grew weary of messing with shoe polish, which is a mess and the tower has a hard time reading.

Here's what I come up with. Is it shitty?

Side.jpg

lot better than shoe polish. Another idea for those not into putting stickers on their paint is to buy a plastic dirt bike plate for $10 and make yoursefl a z shaped bracket out of light steel drill two holes in it and attact it to the exhaust bracket bolt and the plastic plate. That is what I did anyway and I was able to take it off when I was not at the track.

No Problem. Don't know about the others but I do like your number positioning. You could always use the number board for your dial in too.....keeps the shoe polish off the paint or window. I ruind a windscreen with shoe polish one time.
mad.gif

The stickers look good. For your dial-in Geddex makes a dial-in that wipes off easy. It looks like shoe polish but just wipes off with a rag.

You can order it from Jegs or summit but the FUG you with a hazzard material charge. Try your local performance shop or ask some people at the track.

How far are you from Englishtown? I could bring some to the track for you. We race the Top street bike series there. I'll be at ATCO,NJ next Saturday if things go right this week.

How far are you from Englishtown? I could bring some to the track for you. We race the Top street bike series there. I'll be at ATCO,NJ next Saturday if things go right this week.
Thank you, i appreciate the offer, but I am closer to ohio. The track I usually go to doent require a dial on tje bike, they write it down before the round. But another one I go to does.

Again thank you, I will keep an eyeout for it.

Back