Ran a new personal best on my rst bike this weekend.

Raced Guy

Registered
I took the bike down to Tulsa OK this weekend to try and get the bike dialed in better. The bike is a gen 2 turbo ama real street bike, 63 in, no lock up, still has stock shock im thinking I will get it revalved soon. Still have a lot more power I can throw at it but its hard to get the clutch to hold it. Ran an 8.25@180.9 mph. I think with a little more seat time and tweaking like some light wheels/.cermaic bearings and what not I can hit some low teens no problem, hope to get 8.0x some time this year. I wish bst wheels grew on trees cause that would be my next mod!! I will have vids up later tonight !
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
I took the bike down to Tulsa OK this weekend to try and get the bike dialed in better. The bike is a gen 2 turbo ama real street bike, 63 in, no lock up, still has stock shock im thinking I will get it revalved soon. Still have a lot more power I can throw at it but its hard to get the clutch to hold it. Ran an 8.25@180.9 mph. I think with a little more seat time and tweaking like some light wheels/.cermaic bearings and what not I can hit some low teens no problem, hope to get 8.0x some time this year. I wish bst wheels grew on trees cause that would be my next mod!! I will have vids up later tonight !
Posted via Mobile Device
Glass bead your steels, try the KG "drag pack", add a little more shim and you will need a braided clutch line. Should help, great pass. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Greg I have the ss clutch line. It does def need more shim pressure after looking at the clutch when the weekend was done. I have never heard of heard of doing that to the steels, sounds like a good idea! I will have pics and vids up shortly !
Posted via Mobile Device

It is well worth the wait ! The stock shock has been working really good up to this point but I think if I get it revalved for my set up it will do wonders. The bike is still a little on the porky side, getting some wheels, maybe a speed cell batt and what not should help. Just gotta sell my r1 first !
Posted via Mobile Device

I got a 08busa I can't wait to get started on the mods,,,had to remodel my house so the busa had to take a back seat for a while, house is almost done..I can see a rcc turbo already, you getting low 8's shoot I would love to get close to that number...Keep us posted on you times..

AMA real street is no joke, you will have some real gunslingers is that class. I was at the race in Valdosta I was racing from the bleachers. :laugh: Good luck I will keep an eye out for ya

Heres a link to the vid.
- Real Street trubo busa testing Ryan Hable[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the slip :beerchug:

slips 003.jpg

15702_1236928044955_1281852182_30586932_109250_n.jpg

I would have liked to came and seen you run. TRP is my "home" track :laugh: There are plenty of people from the oRg that live in the area. Let us all know next time you come down!! Great times by the way!

I will be running every ama event this year !
Posted via Mobile Device
Lets hook up again, maybe you can test my Pro-Street bike, I have also been speaking with Lee Shierts as well.. Seriously give me time to get it done certainly by Atco. We have been talking for a while....I have been learning a ton. Will be in touch. I will be running a Turbo Bike in the MIR crazy's 8's class getting my 42 year old feet wet should be interesting and a NOS 1441 for grudge at 61". :beerchug:

Last edited:
Id love to throw a leg over that kawi !! Its very true, you learn alot as you go. That bike should be one of a kind once you get done with it ! That crazy 8s class sounds like its gonna be alot of fun, i know alot of people are running it. Good Luck at the MIR ! Keep in touch :beerchug:

Last edited:
Id love to throw a leg over that kawi !! Its very true, you learn alot as you go. That bike should be one of a kind once you get done with it ! That crazy 8s class sounds like its gonna be alot of fun, i know alot of people are running it. Good Luck at the MIR ! Keep in touch :beerchug:
Its a great class the performance market is that class...will be in touch, stay safe ride hard.

Back