How do I put these in..baffles?

sticky6

Registered
Howzit peeps,

So for those that don't already know, I'm mechanically retarded. My newly bought busa has 2bros exhaust system and the previous owner gave me these gold'ish baffles and he said if I want her quieter I just unscrew the black part on the end of my exahausts and slide these in. I can do that, but what side goes first?
I attached a pic of what they look like. I live in a flat and she's pretty loud. I like quiet bikes because I think she screams enough when I want her to. How do I know whic side goes first?

Then, my chain is a little dry. I'm not sure what type of oil/grease or whatever to put on and how to lube it. Any advice please? Preferebly pictures too if you can :banghead:.

Thank you for the help,
Cheers

baffle.jpg

Clean your chain with kerosene, and a spray dry chain wax is best for lube(Dupont makes great stuff).
Those baffles should only fit in one way too.

Alot of us here are discovering that Dupont Chain Wax is awesome! It can be bought at your local Walmart Store.
dupont chain wax - Google Search

Be sure to clean your chain before applying the chain wax / lube or your just trapping the dirt in the chain links/ rollers. (kinda like taking a shower with your clothes on) Kerosene and a tooth brush are used to clean the chain. Becareful after cleaning the chain of any kerosene getting on the tire, this could lead to disaster on your first ride.

Youtube for videos are easy to learn from just use keywords such as motorcycle chain cleaning etc.

thanks guys I put them in. when I started the bike she didn't sound much different. taken ng her for a ride in a bit to listen.

there were o-rings and I left them in just pressed the baffle against and put the cover on. there is a little gap between cover and exhaust but it's tight.

good yes?

Back