How confident are you?

3:19 seconds of my life that I can never get back    
sad.gif
My thoughts exactly....I didn't know you could keep a Busa upright at idle
wow.gif

he should be in a cage...
mad.gif
specially in the biggest one...like hummer, then he will drive nomal...sweet jesus...
rock.gif

I respect him for being on two wheels and riding within his comfort zone.  That looked like some SWEET, FRESH black top!  No lines... brand new...

video makes ALL RIDES look slow, except motogp video
The road was just paved two weeks ago. I get to ride it twice a day
smile.gif
. I usually cruise through there in practice mode because its close to home and I have the only Busa in town. But this guy was riding below the 35 MPH limit. It was as painfuly slow as the video looked.

Iam not one to talk,but that guy goes any slower he will be going backwards. I think I saw a kid pass on the right with a big wheel.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ok, so tell us, was there a cop behind you?

And did you downshift into 1st on that 90degree right-hander?

Good on ya for riding in your comfort zone.  But go take the MSF courses, you'll get more comfortable.
I think you missed the joke.  Here are my stripes.
Whew.......that vid was ugly......but who cares about that! Important thing is to get that swing arm and chain guard cleaned up!! How can you sleep at night knowing your baby is in dire need of a little TLC?
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|CCbusa05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150900560 -->

Wow!!! that was a very conservative rider. I just about lost it when he was braking into the curve... LMAO

I don't know if confidence is my excuse... More like stupidity. I drag hard parts on a regular basis.

Both my bikes still have chicken strips despite this.
rock.gif

I don't know if confidence is my excuse...  More like stupidity.  I drag hard parts on a regular basis.

rock.gif
You gotta increase your ground clearance if you want to elminate the strips completely.

Raising the front and rear will accomplish this, but I doubt you want to go through all of that just to get rid of the strips.

But then again, dragg'in hard parts isn't very safe. You may want to increase ground clearance so you don't lift your tires off the ground.

I've managed to drag the lower panel and still have a bit of a strip. Track stuff only. Once was enough..

Chicken strip?

What's a chicken strip?
I walked out to the garage and took my picture.
(Live and unedited)
Not some archive from a track day.
Your free to post up your archival pics too, but knowing Tufbusa you got about a 50/50 chance for it being either a street or track pic. I have plenty of photo's that look like that for street or track.

My last set of Metzeler M1's I put on the Busa had the strips gone within 10 minutes of riding. I know this because I stopped for gas and I had already scrubbed them from toe to toe.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150917319 -->

I don't know if confidence is my excuse...  More like stupidity.  I drag hard parts on a regular basis.

rock.gif
You gotta increase your ground clearance if you want to elminate the strips completely.

Raising the front and rear will accomplish this, but I doubt you want to go through all of that just to get rid of the strips.

But then again, dragg'in hard parts isn't very safe.  You may want to increase ground clearance so you don't lift your tires off the ground.
Well, on the Burger, the suspension is kinda locked.  Raise the rear any higher and the engine, (which is swingarm mounted), hits a bar.  It does pretty well, though, you can feel the thing lifting long before the tire actually loses traction.

The Ninja is waiting on performance suspension, (for the simple reason that I'm broke), as it sinks real bad in the turns.

I dragged my kickstand on nearly every turn in Deal's Gap. Makes it easier to get around the corners.  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|TheAtomicAss
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150923005 -->

rock.gif

But then again, dragg'in hard parts isn't very safe.  You may want to increase ground clearance so you don't lift your tires off the ground.
Well, on the Burger, the suspension is kinda locked.  Raise the rear any higher and the engine, (which is swingarm mounted), hits a bar.  It does pretty well, though, you can feel the thing lifting long before the tire actually loses traction.

The Ninja is waiting on performance suspension, (for the simple reason that I'm broke), as it sinks real bad in the turns.

I dragged my kickstand on nearly every turn in Deal's Gap.  Makes it easier to get around the corners.  
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

cool.gif

Good Gawd!!!!   That was painful to watch!!!  So sloowwww!!!!!!!

I didn't think you could ride a bike that slow, I was afraid the thing would just fall over at those turtle speeds!!!  
tounge.gif
I was going to pass him coming off the bridge, but then I though that this might make for some "good" video.  I like when he rolled on me coming out of the sharp right hander
laugh.gif
 I actually thought he was going to lean in that next left, but then he hit the brakes instead.
i was waiting for someone to come flying by.......iam still waiting
1zhelp.gif
that was like parking lot slow. i hope your ride is not like that eveyday..
sad.gif

Back