How confident are you?

Good Gawd!!!! That was painful to watch!!! So sloowwww!!!!!!!

I didn't think you could ride a bike that slow, I was afraid the thing would just fall over at those turtle speeds!!!
tounge.gif

Ok, so tell us, was there a cop behind you?

Ok, now I figured it out, you were just taping that ultra-conservative dude. Wow, you should have parked and jogged next to him.

<!--EDIT|PandaNin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150860121 -->

Good Gawd!!!!   That was painful to watch!!!  So sloowwww!!!!!!!

I didn't think you could ride a bike that slow, I was afraid the thing would just fall over at those turtle speeds!!!  
tounge.gif
I was going to pass him coming off the bridge, but then I though that this might make for some "good" video. I like when he rolled on me coming out of the sharp right hander
laugh.gif
I actually thought he was going to lean in that next left, but then he hit the brakes instead.

Good Gawd!!!!   That was painful to watch!!!  So sloowwww!!!!!!!

tounge.gif
I was going to pass him coming off the bridge, but then I though that this might make for some "good" video.  I like when he rolled on me coming out of the sharp right hander
laugh.gif
 I actually thought he was going to lean in that next left, but then he hit the brakes instead.
jump9.gif
laugh.gif

That guy coulda used car tires instead of motorcycle tires, he only uses the center anyway
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That was painfgul. At first I though maybe that was a cop in front of you and that's why you slowed down so much...then I realized it was because you couldn't believe how slow that guy was riding.

I certainly hope for his sake that was his first time on a motorcycle and he only gets faster/better.

Ok, so tell us, was there a cop behind you?

And did you downshift into 1st on that 90degree right-hander?

Good on ya for riding in your comfort zone.  But go take the MSF courses, you'll get more comfortable.
I think you missed the joke.  Here are my stripes.

<!--EDIT|BusaWhipped
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150860173 -->

000_0021.JPG

I respect him for being on two wheels and riding within his comfort zone. That looked like some SWEET, FRESH black top! No lines... brand new...

video makes ALL RIDES look slow, except motogp video

Eh, the other guy was just out for a leisurely cruise. I don’t always have to burn corners to have a good time.

Sometimes I like to get into the mountains, slow down, open my visor and cruise. When I make the turn off to the Mt Charleston Ski Area here in Vegas I like to take it slow as the altitude increases. That way I can really feel the change in air temperature and smell the different types of vegetation in the air.

But that’s just me and I think it has been well established that I am a little strange.

P.S. Tufbusa, what kind of tires are those? They look like they got hella grip when they heat up. I am going to do new tires on my Busa soon and I am looking around.

Back