House Update

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
OK well its been 2 months and 2 days and here we are. We go shingles on today, plumbing top out is done, and I wire electric, cat 5, security, and home theatre over a 4 day weekend starting Friday. WoooooHoooooo were getting closer.

Front of the house

Wrap around porch corner (my favorite)

Under the porch on the front. 10 feet wide 9 feet high.

Captain

lookin good Cap, luv the porch!!!!
kickass.gif

The big wrap around Lanai is cool we have alot of those in Hawaii, very nice Sir. - Kent

By the way we care keep us posted. Any idea on a move in date yet?

Nice job Captain, when you get ready to install a hot water tank might I suggest a tankless! Never run out of hot water again.........Plus, they last up to thirty years. Oh, yea almost forgot to mention there alot cheaper to run.

Of course we care Cap! Thanks for the update. It's going to look so nice.

Looks really good...Love the wrap porch...I've been slinging a bit of paint myself and I'm thru...Next time siding for the "STUNNAH"!!!Keep with the hard work and spend the rest of your life enjoying it!!!

Nice, Looks like a great home...Love the porch.

Now as I have been babbling about previously here and there on the board, turn Hayabusa.org into a Small Business, a Non Profit Organization, or a Charitable Organization. Then you could write off, all of your Bandwidth, servers, software and power for all the above. Then of course you can write off a portion of you mortgage based on the square footage of your "Server room" or office. There is also, the cost of any vehicles used to Maintain or conduct your business. I dunno how familiar you are with the tax laws in this country but forming this into some sort of business venture could save you thousands a year in taxes. Not to mention, give Dustman some nice new toys to play with.

Looking good Captain!! I for one ,have wasted many a buck
playing with bikes since 1971...and never stopped..now 52 years old soon..We found a house last month..in escrow..
closes may 26.....I will sell my dual sport or my toy offroader..
but not the beloved Busa.....to pay the Mortgage....
Wishing you well in your new house...PaceMaster.

Guess I need to check the board more often
smile.gif

Looking good Cap. KS-watterbugs talking about the "Insta-Hots", they are well worth the money.
Another "Pro" is never worrying about the bottom of your HW htr. to rust out.

I am a commercial Journeyman Electrician, I also own my own Electric Service Co. I am working on my Masters now.

Wished I'd have kept up with this board more, but really busy working.
I would've loved to help you wire it, my wife & I could've stayed up at her Aunt's in Edmond.

Peace,
Busafied

ahhh crap Capt. I just posted a new subject to see where the two of us were. Check out the other post I started. BTW....winner owes the other a 6 pack of their favorite beer???

Back