House Build progress

ToyKraz

Collector of Toyz
Donating Member
Registered
Well my house in Oregon is coming along nicely. Here are the latest pictures from yesterday. The electrical and plumbing are complete. The Gerard roof is 90% done. Siding and drywall will start next week.

15.jpg]Front[/URL]

14.jpg]Rear deck[/URL]

12.jpg]Rear deck[/URL]

6.jpg]Eave soffets[/URL]

9.jpg]Back of the garage[/URL]

beerchug.gif
dude awesome ! i am glad for you bro..
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Thanks Brendan! We are pretty excited about it. Still coming to Oregon again for a ride, correct?
winkold.gif

i will be there for sure in 09! i can get you in on the ride if you want bro.

Get me in on the ride? What do you need to be "special" to ride with you guys?
smile.gif

no dude, i know you are a good guy, the ones that host it may not know you... seriously though, in order for me to bring someone, I have to check. I dont host the ride. dont take it personal..
winkold.gif

Nice House Like the Roof. I'll Pm you some of MINE been in it about 3 months now. and Have a Two Car Detatched Garage Built Now with a 550 sq bouns rm

where you at in Oregon? Oh and I'll be picking your brain as much as I can as we are busily working out our own homeplans. I will be finding an Architect in the next few months and start getting the prints done.

where you at in Oregon?  Oh and I'll be picking your brain as much as I can as we are busily working out our own homeplans.  I will be finding an Architect in the next few months and start getting the prints done.
The house is in Sisters, OR. Can't wait to get out of Vegas and up there.

Feel free to pick my brain. I thought this through really well and had all sorts of little extra's done. I will PM you.

Dude, I just checked it out!! you are only 111 miles away from Fossil, where we ride!!! You gutta go!
whistling.gif

Back