Hotbodies led replacement

WACKEM1

Registered
Anyone know of a good place to find replacement leds for the hotbodies undertail? My lights are just not bright enough during the day! Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Well it may not be just the LEDs. It could be the size of the resistor which limits the amount of voltage getting to the LEDs also. Let me find the LEDs I bought... They are super bright. I re-did my 100 LED integrated tail light and made it just a 208 LED tail light. I need to find the site I got them from.

Can't find the ones I bought a few months ago or they just raised their price. I paid 60 bucks for 200.

These are a good LED though at a decent price:

5mm Red LED (RL5-R8030) | Component LEDs | Super Bright LEDs

I would measure the voltage of your LEDs and PM me you what you have. Measure the LEDs when just the running light is on then have someone hit the brake and measure the voltage as the brake is pressed.

Do they come w resisters? I have no idea i didnt wire the tail lights up!

The resistors are inside the tail light. I assumed by wanting replacement LEDs you were going to replace the LEDs and would see the resistors inside it?

talk to illuminati he has a buisness that does led's custom and otherwise

I have this too (gen 1) and email hotbodies. they have brighter replacements but wanted like 60 bucks. and they said it was only a little brighter. other options is to add more lights (blocks)

I still have the old lights and always worry about getting rear ended

Back