Replacement led's for undertail??

BoricuaBusa33

Formerly "oneilldn"
Registered
Hey all,

I got a Hotbody undertail and I just noticed that some of the led's went out :banghead: is this normal? If so where can I get replacement, those led's are not bright at all anyway, is there is any place that sells the two inches round thingis that are brighter and I can just plug and play?

Thanks.

if you dont want to spend any money i was told by a hotbody rep that if you have proof of the purchase they will replace for free but if you can not prove it you can by both leds like i did for 40 plus shipping i think it was 46.?? from them also....but if you want to spend a lil and dont want same leds then i believe i seen some on ebay but all i did was type in led cluster in google....just remember the more the leds the brighter....i hope i helped

:) get em pre-wired, red n black, I could have my trained monkey do it for u if u wish. :D
Posted via Mobile Device

There is a company that makes really nice Led's that you can replace yours with,but they are pricey.

Pashnit has some on his Busa. Maybe he'll chime in soon...

They can be had for pennies on the dollar pre-wired w/ resistor already installed. Pull the old ones, solder the reds together, the blacks together and use a quick clip to splice the wires together....seriously, about a $5 job!

I believe pashnit has "icemanns" exclusive LEDs which are no longer available. They are top notch if I may say so myself :)

Back