Hot Rod Prius.

Getn off

Registered
image.jpeg
Passed this guy today. Busted a gut myself! I sincerely hope he put it on as a joke. Can't be sure though.
Troy

Lol prob not a joke. Prob thinks it’s like those new hyper cars. Most toyota owners thing their piece of crap is civic is a 1,000hp Supra.

I put my DynoJet sticker on my old rusty Carolla. I'm sure everyone around here thinks that's a dish washer.

Lol prob not a joke. Prob thinks it’s like those new hyper cars. Most toyota owners thing their piece of crap is civic is a 1,000hp Supra.
I found this post funny. Were you mixing brands on purpose? because civics are made by Honda not Toyota, but you are right. I specially find funny the civics with giant loud mufflers or “cambered out”. I mean, how is it cool to have to get new tires every couple of months because you want to look cool running a -15 camber?

I found this post funny. Were you mixing brands on purpose, because civics are made by Honda not Toyota, it you are right. I specially find funny the civics with giant loud mufflers.
Butthole mufflers are worth at least 100 hp plus you have an awesome farting sound follow you wherever you go.:banghead:

I found this post funny. Were you mixing brands on purpose? because civics are made by Honda not Toyota, but you are right. I specially find funny the civics with giant loud mufflers or “cambered out”. I mean, how is it cool to have to get new tires every couple of months because you want to look cool running a -15 camber?
Lol. Ya but don’t tell them.

Back