Horrorfest...possible NWS photo in link...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
So, I have a sick and twisted co-worker and for $75 or so, we're going to attempt to see 'em all...
biggrin.gif

Horror Fest

I can't wait!!!

Is it something done every year? Sounds like it is, but I'd never heard of it...

Yeah , I saw that commercial last night .....looks like my kinda stuff !
biggrin.gif

I saw the ad on tv... And wondered if it really should have said 8 movies that couldn't even make it to dvd
tounge.gif
I'm just jealous... I want to go see them to!!!!!!!

Hadn't heard about that one. However, Michelle you should have put an NWS label on this one because that girl is butt-naked!
biggrin.gif

Oh boy , looks like fun .

The Wifey has been saving some oldies off Turner Classic for the two of us to watch . A cold front blew in last night so tonight will be a good time to watch them .

(BigBSBusa @ Oct. 30 2006,17:30) Hadn't heard about that one.  However, Michelle you should have put an NWS label on this one because that girl is butt-naked!
biggrin.gif
Very true...my bad
wow.gif
Sorry everyone...

I fixed it...I've been looking for info on all these movies and trying to find tickets, so I kind of forgot about the chick in that pic...and she's not completely nekkid...she's got a zombie-guy covering her up
wink.gif

BUMP for anyone interested because it starts this weekend...tickets are on sale in some areas...my coworker and I are leaving early on Friday to start the marathon
smile.gif

I watched Grave Dancers last night and I was not scared. Not even remotely . Entertained maybe , but frightened ... NO . I think I may have Reincarnation laying around here somewhere . The last Horror movie that really disturbed me was the first 3 Hellraisers . Oh and John Carpenter's " The Thing" . When was the last time you watched a movie that made you go get your 9mm and turn on some lights ? Now the Japanese know how to get the adrenaline going with some of their older stuff. Ring 1&2 , Ju-on 1&2 , Kairo , Bunshinsaba ( that may be spelled wrong) and Uzumaki . But not much new lately have touched a nerve.

(tinmann @ Nov. 13 2006,11:27) I watched Grave Dancers last night and I was not scared. Not even remotely . Entertained maybe , but frightened ... NO . I think I may have Reincarnation laying around here somewhere . The last Horror movie that really disturbed me was the first 3 Hellraisers . Oh and John Carpenter's " The Thing" . When was the last time you watched a movie that made you go get your 9mm and turn on some lights ? Now the Japanese know how to get the adrenaline going with some of their older stuff. Ring 1&2 , Ju-on 1&2 , Kairo , Bunshinsaba ( that may be spelled wrong) and  Uzumaki . But not much new lately have touched a nerve.
I'm certain that not all of the movies will be scary, but I'm up for some "do absolutely nothing" time in a theater...
smile.gif

To answer your question, the last movie that really did scare me was "The Ring"...before that, probaby the Hellraiser movies...before that, the 1981 remake of "The Thing", "Alien" and "The Exorcist"
biggrin.gif

One last bump for those interested...starts this afternoon

Gonna need a huge bucket of popcorn
lurk.gif

Did somebody say the Exorcist?
SHOCKED.gif
Thats the only movie that will still give me the chills.

Back