Home Water Filters

Kiwi Rider

Registered
Water filters… who uses them?
We all know that clean fresh water is essential to life and is the number one priority for us humans, but who here as actually gone out and purchased a good quality system for their home?
I just bought a pack of filters from JMCCSCI in the US, they’re the very latest technology in water filtration, designed and manufactured in the US by a guy who really knows his stuff, a physicist, and these filters take out everything bar the minerals we need for healthy living.
Here’s a link if you guys wanna educate yourselves….
He has a bunch of other life enhancing products on his page, all invented by himself, and he has a science weekly radio show too.
Enjoy!

I have a PUR water filter in my Fridge that is my go to. We also have a Bottled (5 gallon jug) water dispenser, but I just don't like the taste (Water shouldnt have a taste IMO).

We are on well water and have a filter system as well as a softener...

We also have a 5 gal water dispenser...

We are on a community water system (well) and it has a lot of lime in it so yeah you can drink it straight but...
I take a sample of our water to the health unit each month for a check...it has always come back perfect (thankfully), our well is 150ft deep.

I've used a Pur filter on my kitchen sink faucet at the last 3 houses I lived at, on town water, over 15 years.
Their water treatment every few months made the water smell and taste awful, strong chlorine smell.
With the filter, all of that was gone.
The house I bought last year has a well, and I again bought a Pur filter for my kitchen faucet.
It takes away the dirt smell, lol, and the rare time the water discolored from heavy rain and flooding(twice), the filter has made the water clear and clean.
Pur filters are excellent.

Since we got chlorination late last year (:redface::redface::redface:) we use a filter jug its been awesome.

Hooray

what a lucky guy i am to live in germany with no chlorine smell/taste at the drinking water ever at all - even at biggest cities like frankfurt, munich or berlin etc.

here you can turn on the tap and drink the water immediately without having to worry.

it tastes almost as good as if freshly drawn from a brook in the country.
only the lime content changes slightly from region to region.

Back