Busa Oil Filters

Just buy the billet cleanable one like i have from Motosport around $100 shipped up front and never have to buy again:thumbsup:

I use Hastings or Purolator. I refuse to use OEM because its too expensive and has less flow than the others also just a reminder Suzuki does not make oil filters as well as oil.

All I can add is that fram will never be in one of my vehicles anymore. They acted as a one way check valve on my old yukon gt. You get what you pay for I use napa gold, which is actually made by wix. for the bike, oem i think they should know what kind of filtration the motor oil needs for our bikes.

K&N all the way. Nut on the end. Spread open the bottom fairings open, slide a ratchet wrench thru the side vent hole to take the filter off. Doesnt get any easier. 20min job.

The only reason I use the K&N is the because of the stamped nut on the end. That way I can use a boxed end wrench and not have to remove my fairings.

You guys saying that the KN filter allows you to keep the fairings on the bike on a Gen II? That makes it so worth it (not having to take off the fairing to do an oil change).

:bowdown:

Back