HOME DEFENCE: Gun...no Rottweiller...no Alarm system...no

I leave the door wide open,with this in plain site on the coffee table.

RSD.

home defence.png

:rofl:

Problem is, you might see the good guys surrounding the house one day!

people i know arround here would think that you were offering them a "home invasion kit"

It must be nice in the wilds of the great north west :laugh:

Actually it is. Door locks in my neighbourhood are really just a formality for getting cheaper house insurance. I have the keys to several neighbours house's,they look to me to take care of their place when they go on vacation an' such. You know....word gets around. My house is know in the 'hood where THAT GUY lives...the one who rides the nasty lookin' harley's,has 3 Rottweillers,drinks heavily,has suffered a brain injury,took anger management classes that only made him more angry and shoots guns in the driveway with his biker buddies at 3AM.

Not a bad rap...if you can pull it off...and for me it's actually quite easy....all that shi7 is true. :laugh:

Rubba-fied-Clown

would be even better if DEFENCE was spelled correctly....

Would be even better if you started your sentences with a capital letter and finished them with a period instead of.... .

Raining out? T.V. broken? Read all your grammer and spelling books? Posting on the Org cause all yer friends and family are as bored of you as I am?

RSD.

Back