Holy Crap....

Huge list, PB!  If I had anything it would be on the way.
I know it, my bro...I know. All I need from you is to make back home safely, alright? Baby J's been missin ya...you two have some catchin up ta do.
wink.gif

Thanks, my bud!
cool.gif

Check E-bay man. I have seen COMPLETE bolt sets for Busas on there recently. I would search it out for ya, but I can't get into E-bay here a work. Some claim to have every nut, bolt screw, clip, etc.
Yeah, I've been lookin....found some stuff, but believe me: I'm pretty familiar with the bolts that are needed to put the bus back together, and most of the time, there's a huge assortment of "unknown" nuts and bolts included.

I figure that there's no need to spend $80 on a box of bolts out of which only 10-12 are useable. Come to think of it....I don't recall seeing a butterfly bolt in the Busa assembly. Grrr...

on second thought....

I need more than just those bolts, S4L...any idear where I can get um?
Um how much would it cost ya to drive to Pa and back home?
I sent PAC a little sumthin a while ago. The USPS has a DEAL goin right now... $7.50 for a box to go anywhere in the US... Puerto Rico and Guam Included. They even provide the box with NO WEIGHT LIMIT! I took about 8 days to get to him but it'll get there cheap enough! The box I used would hold every bolt, nut, washer and clip on his list.
It'd take him a long time to drive to PA from Guam.
tounge.gif
Just a suggestion...

on second thought....

I need more than just those bolts, S4L...any idear where I can get um?
Um how much would it cost ya to drive to Pa and back home?
I sent PAC a little sumthin a while ago. The USPS has a DEAL goin right now... $7.50 for a box to go anywhere in the US... Puerto Rico and Guam Included. They even provide the box with NO WEIGHT LIMIT! I took about 8 days to get to him but it'll get there cheap enough! The box I used would hold every bolt, nut, washer and clip on his list.
It'd take him a long time to drive to PA from Guam.
tounge.gif
 Just a suggestion...
thumbs-up.gif
cool.gif

Can you get the bolts from the dealer ? I don't understand what ones you need ... like the fender and mudflap ? do you need the ones that hold the fender assembly on ? If so i'll have some extra in a week or so . ( I ordered a new undertail ) .

472724-001 CUSHION 1999 Suzuki GSX1300RX HAYABUSA HEADLAMP
$1.55 $1.55 $3.10
466510-001 SCREW 1999 Suzuki GSX1300RX HAYABUSA HEADLAMP
$0.94 $0.94 $1.88
What are these for I might have them and what bolts do you need for the exhaust ? I just got a new system .

Frisbee...

Yeah...I'm gonna need the bolts that are in the rear of the mudflap. The headlights are taken care of courtesy of JT2....for the exhaust, I'm gonna need the ones that are at the bottom of the pass. peg assy...the ones on the exhaust bracket.

lemme see if I can scare up a pic of the ones I need on the mudflap.

Back