Hmmm... $250 for this bracket

(ibified @ Jan. 26 2007,23:11) That seems like a REALLY high price, especially seeing as i can get one that looks almost identical to it (except with the logo and "hayabusa" laser engraved in it) from the stealership for $112.99
no you can't..... you can buy a cheap polished thin material based one.

Its like comparing Kia to A Porsche.

(suzuki4life @ Jan. 27 2007,09:10) I won't dream of comparing what you bought and this piece.....you bought something that's polished...not chrome....and I highly doubt its anywhere near 1/2" thick.

You bought a piece of bent polished and cut alumiuim sheet (probably cost $4 to make)
I am sorry to disagree this isnt a cut piece of aluminum sheet, its a very sturdy mount that is easily an inch thick with Hayabusa engraged on the top, I am not into chrome so it works for me, i plan to have it powder coated to mach the rest of my bike.

<span style='color:blue'></span>I've been searching for a chrome tag bracket that mounts to the rear peg for months. The only place that had one to my liking was Roaring Toyz.com. They had a chrome bracket that allowed the plate to be mounted horizontally instead of vertically. The cost was $250. Due to quality problems, they pulled this bracket from their shelves. I'd be interested in a gorup buy if someone can make/find a chrome bracket that allows you to mount the tag horizontally to the peg bracket.

I know the guy (not personally) , he owns Spinwurkz. I got all my spikes from him and a few special order ones . His prices are too high on alot of his stuff but it is all top notch . Here's his site.

http://www.spinwurkz.com/catalog/

Thanks for the link; however, they only sell a bracketto vertically mount the tag. If you find a horizontal mount that goes on the footpeg, let me know. Thanks.

(BigSimp @ Jan. 27 2007,09:22)
(suzuki4life @ Jan. 27 2007,09:10) I won't dream of comparing what you bought and this piece.....you bought something that's polished...not chrome....and I highly doubt its anywhere near 1/2" thick.

You bought a piece of bent polished and cut alumiuim sheet (probably cost $4 to make)
I am sorry to disagree this isnt a cut piece of aluminum sheet, its a very sturdy mount that is easily an inch thick with Hayabusa engraged on the top, I am not into chrome so it works for me, i plan to have it powder coated to mach the rest of my bike.
I guarantee its not an inch thick.

all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

(suzuki4life @ Jan. 27 2007,12:10)
(BigSimp @ Jan. 27 2007,02:16) I just bought something similar from spyderracing.com and only paid 150 for it, I thought this was steep, granted it only polished and not chromed.

tag relocator
I won't dream of comparing what you bought and this piece.....you bought something that's polished...not chrome....and I highly doubt its anywhere near 1/2" thick.

1/2" is a bit of overkill...

(yamahor @ Jan. 27 2007,21:17)
(suzuki4life @ Jan. 27 2007,12:10)
(BigSimp @ Jan. 27 2007,02:16) I just bought something similar from spyderracing.com and only paid 150 for it, I thought this was steep, granted it only polished and not chromed.

tag relocator
I won't dream of comparing what you bought and this piece.....you bought something that's polished...not chrome....and I highly doubt its anywhere near 1/2" thick.

1/2" is a bit of overkill...
like killing ants with sledgehammers

Back