Hmf high mounts

johnstein

Donating Member
Registered
we were at the spring bash this past weekend , we had four sets of hmf high mounts under the awning , at first we were thinkin it was the tips but mark,2quick and my bike have different tips ? gjoker ,greg, has same tips as mark but his cans are louder ? all of our bikes had the carbonfiber cans ?

so are there 2 different can options with the highmounts ?
do they take some time to burn in ?
whats the deal?
biggrin.gif

i was kinda disapointed when i mounted mine cause they werent as loud as i had remembered , then i heard gjokers , and those were the cans i had heard on c50bartsbusa?

The tips on the end of my baffles are different than most peoples, not sure why. mine are loud as all hell. don't know if difference in my cans, or just the tips.

STEVEN_001a.jpg

Those are the same as I have and they are, at times, obnoxiously loud~ I noticed that johnstein's had a quieter, yet deeper, growl too them also~ I don't think the tips make that much of a diff... but I've been wrrr... known to be mistaken before~ Mine are about a year old now, so it may be that they just get louder as they get broke in~
rock.gif

Those are the same as I have and they are, at times, obnoxiously loud~ I noticed that johnstein's had a quieter, yet deeper, growl too them also~ I don't think the tips make that much of a diff... but I've been wrrr... known to be mistaken before~ Mine are about a year old now, so it may be that they just get louder as they get broke in~
rock.gif
+1 thats what I think...as they get older, the pillow(Yoshi ppl callem pillow...) gets burnt or looses up or wearing out? all them causes makem louder, when I first gotem? I was so disappointed, it was too quiet, but now its bit louder than before...
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147042319 -->

i bought mine from nitrous junkie , i am sure he used them a bit , and well i have used them quite a bit , im hoping for a little more bark !
rock.gif

Back