Hit the nitrous for the first time today!!!

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
Went and got the bottle filled and hit it on the way home on the interstate. Was about 65 or so degrees out. It is definitely faster but I was not impressed. I did however go 190 mph and I have a speedo healer and it has been verified on the dyno felt like I was doing 120 but was shocked I went that fast.

I dont know, NOS can be scary.I have a 75 shot on my turbo car and it gets wild.Do you have a bottle warmer on it??

I had NOS on my 1g eclipse GSX, it was a 50 shot and gained me bout half a sec on the 1/4. U sure your clutch isn't slipping, because you should definitely be impressed my a 30% increase in power. Unless your daily driver is a boosted Busa.

It is also only meant to be used at wot, so what gear did u start spraying on?

I have played with the idea of putting it on my Busa as I have it on my car and spraying a 200 hit. I am thinking you maybe slipping the clutch as well, a 50 shot should defiantly impress you. IMO

It wouldn't be too impressive if you played it safe in 6th gear from 65 (as I would on a Busa) in 2nd or 3rd at wot on nitrous from 65 I would think that would haul.

I'm not trying to discredit you, I just think from my experience 50 should feel like more. Maybe the setup isn't right.

I have 16/43 gears with 11,300 rev limit nitrous kicks in a 7k via boost by smith nitrous harness and I did a 2nd gear roll on on the interstate at 60 mph and I have a welded clutch mod and heavy duty clutch springs and the clutch was not slipping I have had that happen before

just that gearing should get your front up easy............190mph with that gearing had to be screaming.

i have never ridden w/nos. sounds like fun though. ??? i figgured from your story you would be smokin the tire and ridin wheelies.?.?
why "not so impressed."??

troll..... j/k....weird your not impressed....honestly.....i Rarely hit WOT in any gear but 6th....had the bike 3 months, still a little worried to go WOT at times...coming from a 70 hp bike with 45ft lb..

Have you been down the strip yet? Also have you done any back to back runs using NOS on one and only motor on the other? I would think she should scream.

No have not been to he track yet but have done back to back runs with and without spray. I could tell the difference just was not impressed I figured it would be faster than it was but I'll just add more nitrous I guess. As far as going to the track I will have to get a progressive nitrous controller I breaks traction real bad in 1st with the spray

troll..... j/k....weird your not impressed....honestly.....i Rarely hit WOT in any gear but 6th....had the bike 3 months, still a little worried to go WOT at times...coming from a 70 hp bike with 45ft lb..

Hell I go wot in every gear at least once every time I ride

Back