History is about to be made I think

Good Luck, RSD! Let me know if there is anything us stateside bastids can do from here. I don't know what to do but, if an idea comes up, let me know.
send $! j/k.
smile.gif

Wow RSD...I'd say you guys be careful, but I suspect I should be warning the "other" guys that you're coming!
tounge.gif

Good luck...let us know how things go...situations like this can sometimes get scary...we'll all be thinking about you.

How's it goin. Hope everything turns out your way bud. Take care and cover your "6"
wink.gif

RSD...Good Luck dude!

Sorry I'm late in the reply.
wink.gif

Hey old man,

Keep your head out of your but and watch your back. Best of luck with this. Hope all of you come out on top. The plant where I am working may strike. This puts me in a hard place since I am in engineering and not union. I am also a outside contractor. If it was any more fun we'd be Valhala bound.

Best of luck bro,

Steve

Way to go Rubb-Strike-Down!

I was on a picket line w/ my parents when I was 7 or 8 for our local elementary school. Almost got run down by a scab!

Got to watch a windshield get busted out too!

Be carefull Rubb!

Think RSD's in jail right now?
wow.gif

I PM'd him yesterday and signed off in typical RSD fashion...I said "Have a jail free one", so now I fear I may have jinxed him!

Better think about starting a "Free RSD" fund...or maybe he's camped out next to his Busa in the picket line...

they probably saw a pissed off RSD and gave up!!! Wouldn't want him on my bad side!!!
wow.gif
laugh.gif

some people have pitbulls.......others have RSD!!

Be careful out there RSD. Situations like this can tend to get real ugly real fast. Granted the officials that support this bill are supporters of big business. That's a damn shame. I'll say a prayer for ya dude... Good luck!

Brian

the so-called leader of our Province struck a deal late(11PM) Sunday night....the pussy.

Rubbah didnt get to stomp anyone....hope yer all not too dissapointed....
mad.gif

our little section of the country is back up an' runnin'...

O well, maybe next time .

Have a Politically Free 1.....RSD.

I wonder how much might actually get done if it weren't for the last minute! Glad you didn't have to strike!

Back