History is about to be made I think

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Rubbah will be on the picket lines Monday.  I live in British Columbia , Canada.  Our government is in the process of union busting . There is going to be a huge bloody battle.

They recently passed a bill that allows the Gov't to skip the bargining process , and fire thousands of people at a time.

They recently took 45,000 hospital workers an' pay cut them 5 dollars an' hour , and made it retroactive.....

We are going to attempt to stick together...

We voted a year an' half ago to support others unions and their fights....

We call it SOLIDARITY .

A Province wide general strike is just around the corner.

We are talking millions of people .

Come Monday , buses wont run, schools are already closed,city workers will shut down , etc etc etc....

Its anarchy....its on the way .    One small city did this years an' years ago .   Now we are talking about a province.
  B.C. is a big place....we are talking about the size of California in land mass....with a few million people.

Its about to get REAL NUTTY .

Rubbah will have his beloved Busa blocking an' entrance , and will have himself in "Harm's Way"  Monday morning .

"Welcome to the Revolution."  

Startin' Monday.....Rubbah gets no more paychecks....

wish me luck.....I'll post pictures....if I survive....

KILL KILL KILL.....

"WELCOME TO THE REVOLUTION"

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083384161 -->

Strikes always suck, never know if they will end, or how they will turn out. So be careful and Good Luck.

Hey Rubbah,
That is pretty extreme what your provincial government did. I certainly hope our government here is not that crazy. All the best and hope everything works out before it gets out of hand. Perhaps the federal gov't might step in and avert chaos. Good luck, buddy. Cheers. Jun

That sucks, RSD! Hope you guys can strong and that things work out for you and everyone in the end. It sounds like it will be tough, though! Good luck!

Hey RSD... I think Campbell can be bribed for a couple of drinks with paper umbrellas in them, and a fancy Hawaiin shirt!
biggrin.gif
You oughta leave that god-forsaken, highly taxed, rainy, stuck-up, tree-huggin' province and move east one.. just one, bro'!! King Ralph is THE MAN!! Long live Ralph!

Sorry man.. seriously, I feel for you. Take it easy and don't be gettin' into any trouble, eh!

Good luck and God bless bro. It's good to see people standing together for something they believe. There is definitely strength in numbers and you guys shouldn't have to go to those lengths, but sometimes ya gotta do watch ya gotta do. Again good luck and may everyone be kept from harms way.

Hey RSD... I think Campbell can be bribed for a couple of drinks with paper umbrellas in them, and a fancy Hawaiin shirt!  
biggrin.gif
  You oughta leave that god-forsaken, highly taxed, rainy, stuck-up, tree-huggin' province and move east one.. just one, bro'!!  King Ralph is THE MAN!! Long live Ralph!    

Sorry man.. seriously, I feel for you.  Take it easy and don't be gettin' into any trouble, eh!
word gets around ....ya that drinkin' drivin' bastid....

its gonna get good....

thanks for the support Haywood....

Rubbah gonna end up in jail......

I'm goin' in..... I'm gonna kick a$$..... I'm takin no prisoners

thx Haywood....black n' Blu.....

RSD.

Good luck and God bless bro.  It's good to see people standing together for something they believe.  There is definitely strength in numbers and you guys shouldn't have to go to those lengths, but sometimes ya gotta do watch ya gotta do.  Again good luck and may everyone be kept from harms way.
I love this guy.....

he's smart an' sensible.....

Here I come............"Harm's Way"

thx Big Dawg .

have a less opresssed 1......RSD.

RSD............with ya in spirit......................good luck and may God watch out for you!!!!!

super.gif

Rubbah, I'm CUPE local 608.

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083433278 -->

Get em' Rubber, Good Luck Bro... If you need some uh...High Velocity Projectile Motivators...well you know...

Take care of yourself man...

Rev

Good luck and God bless bro.  It's good to see people standing together for something they believe.  There is definitely strength in numbers and you guys shouldn't have to go to those lengths, but sometimes ya gotta do watch ya gotta do.  Again good luck and may everyone be kept from harms way.
I love this guy.....

he's smart an' sensible.....

Here I come............"Harm's Way"

thx Big Dawg .    

have a less opresssed 1......RSD.
Stay safe keep the Busa away from the crowds. Best of luck in your solidarity quest.

Well, Campbell has implemented back to work legislation which everyone is ignoring.. I do believe the liberal dufus may have bitten off a little more than he can chew this time. I'm thinking re-election isn't in his future!
wink.gif

Good Luck, RSD! Let me know if there is anything us stateside bastids can do from here. I don't know what to do but, if an idea comes up, let me know.

Back