High Quality Photo of the builders who built a beautiful machine!

BLKMAMBA

Registered
TheBuilders.jpg

Lot's a nice (and subtly executed) eye candy on that bike. Love the graffiti on the wall too.

Slick bike man! Love the brake rotor INSIDE the front wheel!
Rotor inside the wheel? Not seeing it. The caliper still has to transmit the load to the fork leg.

Lot's a nice (and subtly executed) eye candy on that bike. Love the graffiti on the wall too.

Rotor inside the wheel? Not seeing it. The caliper still has to transmit the load to the fork leg.

I believe he is just seeing the left rotor thru the wheel and with the right rotor delete it looks like the rotor is inside the wheel. But not, just on other side.:laugh:

is it a drag bike or just a show thing ?

dont really get this type of thing but then im english and that would have no use on uk roads

Its clean looking.No hideous paintjob.Dont like the single sided swingaem but clean looking.

I would never put a single sided swing arm on my bike but that's just a preference thing. that is one sick bike dude, l love it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yeah, looking closer at it I think it is just a left side rotor. But the rotor inside wheels do exist. See them here Yeah, they're harley style builders, but I think those wheels would look awesome on a busa

Lonner, it's all shower. Guys when you go 360 it's single sided or go home. I decided to stay and play. hehe.

Back