info on custom hayabusa builders?

pun007

Registered
i want to get a new hayabusa and i want to add a lot of aftermarket parts, 300mm, tire turbo, etc... who is the best builder for this work?

You may want to post up where you are located. Someone may chime in with a shop near you; there are many shops all over that are good to work with...

Welcome to the .org. Are you lookin for a local builder or a well known national builder like CSC?

i am about to spend a lot of money to get this work done, so i am looking for a shop that is used to installing turbos nitrous etc.. i herd stories of shops close to me not doing the job correctly so i am here trying to find someone who had gotten similar work done or knows someone who has. i like to ride and i dont want my bike sitting in the garage needing work.

Thats what I was thinking.....atleast for the turbo stuff.

Thanks guys.:laugh: FYI - we also do 240, 300, 330 and 360 kits. We are full service - powdercoating, polishing, etc. In fact, we have had to "re-do" several kits from other shops where the drive chain was either grinding the frame or destroying the rim because whoever did the install did not space things correctly.

One thing everyone should know about these kits: they are not "bolt-on". In other words, don't expect to have someone take everything out of the box, install it as per the instructions, and that you're gonna be shifting in the breeze . . . sometimes spacers need to be slightly modified, sprocket spacing may have to be addressed, etc. Guys who buy these kits spend a lot of money - don't make the mistake of having your local dealer do the install. Find someone who has done these successfully, and has done more than one!:rulez:

I have heard a lot of good things about Powerhouse. You could take it to them for them for the turbo/nitrous work and install of the wide tire kit. Good luck with finding a shop.

Thanks guys.:laugh: FYI - we also do 240, 300, 330 and 360 kits. We are full service - powdercoating, polishing, etc. In fact, we have had to "re-do" several kits from other shops where the drive chain was either grinding the frame or destroying the rim because whoever did the install did not space things correctly.

One thing everyone should know about these kits: they are not "bolt-on". In other words, don't expect to have someone take everything out of the box, install it as per the instructions, and that you're gonna be shifting in the breeze . . . sometimes spacers need to be slightly modified, sprocket spacing may have to be addressed, etc. Guys who buy these kits spend a lot of money - don't make the mistake of having your local dealer do the install. Find someone who has done these successfully, and has done more than one!:rulez:

I had fear the same thing with my 330 C&S kit....but it all went right on! ONLY had to shave 1/8 inch down on one wheel spacer.:beerchug:

I can tell you that for every 10 shops that claim they are capable you will only find one that can finish the job correctly. It's one thing to install the stuff but a whole other ball game getting it tuned, setup and functional. I would save all my headaches and ship it to Richard at Rcc turbos. Otherwise I'm sure companies like powerhouse who represent Rcc products are also capable.

I can also do it for You with out the big name prices!!

Im in Ct lmk..

SA400049-2.jpg

Tricked Out Custom Cycles, 215-674-4340, is a sister shop of where I work. They do top notch work. I've known Steve for acouple of years and their work is AWESOME!.....I'm in NY (Western)....give me a call if you want (978) 760-1520. I have a 300 kit, clear panel mods and all the aftermarket stuff you can get. Turbo would be the next step :-)

Last edited:
Back